Matt Shearer finally got off his ass!?!?

Is it just the first time in history that i got lucky or has anyone recently got a new set of shearer in frames that the left pipe didnt have to be shimmed at all to clear the head? Did Matt finally after years of complaining fix it? Mine bolted right up!

Edited by Bansh-eman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I got a bracket/rubber mount for my out of frames...I don't know if the weld was crappy on my OOF, or it was too solidly mounted, but I split a seam after 8 or 10 passes on mine.

Hit or miss with Shearer pipes on fit. His show chrome is nice, though....

Shayne...did you get your shearers before or after August/September of last year. He switched Chromers...my pipes got caught in the middle of that. He no longer offers production chrome, which...was nickel based.

I think mine are pretty damn good quality...I got show chrome for production pricing from the new chromer (because it took a few extra weeks)

Shayne...did you get your shearers before or after August/September of last year. He switched Chromers...my pipes got caught in the middle of that. He no longer offers production chrome, which...was nickel based.

I think mine are pretty damn good quality...I got show chrome for production pricing from the new chromer (because it took a few extra weeks)

Got them before, Think it was around april of 07' i got them.. Tell ya what... I was pretty pissed.. spent the extra coin for show chrome and i've seen FMF's with better chrome work...

Thank god he got a new chromer..

Yeah, the story was something like he dropped off like 10 to 20 sets to get chromed, and he went back in a few weeks and NONE of them were touched. That pretty much did the old chromer in...

Take a close look at mine next time we meet up...I'm very happy with it.

Yeah, the story was something like he dropped off like 10 to 20 sets to get chromed, and he went back in a few weeks and NONE of them were touched. That pretty much did the old chromer in...

Take a close look at mine next time we meet up...I'm very happy with it.

Yeah, I've seen your. They make mine look like a bare finish!! lol They're nice for sure!

I just thought you got bare and had them chromed yourself or somthing like that.

Edited by Fouledout421