we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

In addendum, I'm not offended in anyway by your avatar. Quite the contrary. I think it should be mandatory that if you have a hot woman you put her picture up. I'd do the same but all the pictures I had were on my piece of shit VC3 and it died a little while back. :confused:

Fuckin right... I made my girl my picture!!! Nice avatar dude, I'm backin you. This dude is gay....

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Wow sorry to dig up an old post! I was looking threw some old post and noticed this! WTF! WTF! WTF!. The girlfreind must have gotten on and posted this shit!!!! Guys feel free to post whatever you want, if someone doesnt think its approprite then they can look the other way! Just wanted to clear my name of this bullshit! Post them boobs if ya wanna!

Cody

wow i didnt even know this was ever posted lol, i usually leave my laptop signed in to the hq, the girlfreind musta seen something she didnt like lol, i asked her about it and gave her some shit, she said that was a long time ago. So whatever its over now, post some boobs if ya wanna!!!

Cody

Oh and sorry guys im not gay as much as you guys might want me to be lol, i dont have any beef with anyone! If i woulda seen another hqer posting shit like that i would have called them a flamer to! No beef with anyone, i love this forum just the way it is!! First place i come when i get online! Thanks loco for not banning me for the what the girlfreind put you guys threw, i think ya all handled it pretty well lol!!!

Cody

wow i didnt even know this was ever posted lol, i usually leave my laptop signed in to the hq, the girlfreind musta seen something she didnt like lol, i asked her about it and gave her some shit, she said that was a long time ago. So whatever its over now, post some boobs if ya wanna!!!

Cody

Thats funny