we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE BOOBIESSSSSSS!!!! no I tried reading as much of this I could before I posted but I only got to page 3 LOL....this is no different then an ugly ass banshee in your avatar..UGLY BANSHEES are offensive and should not be put in your avetar but no one says shit to you without being the asshole..so for those who complain about titties I think your gay...as for your daughter at 6 shouldnt be on the internet anyhow...and if you know the site contains or could contain it which you can tell what sites are ok with it DONT OPEN IT DUMBASS!!!!! I love people who are fucking retarded then want to blame everyone else for their stupidity...ok Im done now bring on the BOOBIES !!!!!11

Edited by 2bzy2p

Tits and Ass gotta love it. My 2 pennies. I think the reason wannashee is offended is she sees titties as sexual objects. Does your child have that mind set already. If so what are you doing with your kid? I guess the point i am making is titties are a natural part of life. Unless your child is looking at the avatars in a sexual manor what does it matter.

I may be pre-judging you. But you are probably one of the the ass holes who's panties were in a wad about the super bowl nipple slip. If you can't go out into public and be offended you are not in a free country.

So many more important things to worry about than some titties. JMO.

I had to reply i read up to page 18.

The more I read the more I realize this "chick" is one hell of a attention starved tard.. Bet she's hairy as hell too.. When you take your pants off, does it look like you have buckwheat in a triangel choke??? Or can you even realy see cause with all the hate you been throwing around at our lovely ladies, Iam guessing you probably got a rather large FUPA.?.?.

The thread had been dead for what, a couple weeks? YOUR the one bringing the shit back up.. :shoothead:

RIPPEN

eck15.gif

Thats is some funny shit right there... I havent laughed that hard in a while!eck02.gif

Edited by YamahaMama

besides get alife and get a women who isnt bisexual, you would have alot more fun knowing that she doesnt think the srtipper is hotter and more attractive than you!

86440251.z1tbgbTa.fu.gif86440231.YdTB0nrH.boobs.gif

Tits and Ass gotta love it. My 2 pennies. I think the reason wannashee is offended is she sees titties as sexual objects. Does your child have that mind set already. If so what are you doing with your kid? I guess the point i am making is titties are a natural part of life. Unless your child is looking at the avatars in a sexual manor what does it matter.

I may be pre-judging you. But you are probably one of the the ass holes who's panties were in a wad about the super bowl nipple slip. If you can't go out into public and be offended you are not in a free country.

So many more important things to worry about than some titties. JMO.

I had to reply i read up to page 18.

sorry just had to say something, but uhhh... are these pics being posted in a sexual mannor??? if so then the response will be the same, and yes they are being put on the avitors in a sexual manor i know this because one of locos previouse ones was of the same girl on her hands and knees on the bed. Thats not sexual at all. oh yeah and nither is two fully nude girls laying on top of eachother on a bed. Anyway according to my response on the superbowl, yeah blown way out of proportion, but it was a mistake not an intentional doing. If you are going to argue with me and try to make points research some and think a little before you do so. Like you dont want me to waste your time (eventhough you are wasting your own by bothering with this) dont waste mine!!!

Edited by wannashee20

maybe a repost I may have missed a page or two

as far as this statement goes your just talking about the girls in the pics that you are posting as well, so your bashing on them too!

sorry just had to say something, but uhhh... are these pics being posted in a sexual mannor??? if so then the response will be the same, and yes they are being put on the avitors in a sexual manor i know this because one of locos previouse ones was of the same girl on her hands and knees on the bed. Thats not sexual at all. oh yeah and nither is two fully nude girls laying on top of eachother on a bed. Anyway according to my response on the superbowl, yeah blown way out of proportion, but it was a mistake not an intentional doing. If you are going to argue with me and try to make points research some and think a little before you do so. Like you dont want me to waste your time (eventhough you are wasting your own by bothering with this) dont waste mine!!!

I am not debating the possible provocative nature of the avatars.

What i said was you were looking at them in a sexual manor and that is why you are offended by them. You feel some sort of urge that you think is morally wrong. So you are offended.

I believe that unless this 6 year old you speak of has been sexualized so early, how would he/she even realize the nature of the photo. Hence, just because you see them in a sexual manor does not mean the child does. Just because a kid sees a tit or two naked girls laying on top of one another does not mean he/she understands the possible sexual meaning of the pic. Would you expect a parent of a 6 year old whom just had a baby go to another room to breast feed?

I would like to know why you think your opinion on this should be forced upon everyone else? Maybe the admin should make it mandatory that all avatars be tits and ass. The freedom to express ourselves via avatars. I love me a nice looking booty.

You know what they say if you don't like what is on the TV turn the channel.

I am not debating the possible provocative nature of the avatars.

What i said was you were looking at them in a sexual manor and that is why you are offended by them. You feel some sort of urge that you think is morally wrong. So you are offended.

I believe that unless this 6 year old you speak of has been sexualized so early, how would he/she even realize the nature of the photo. Hence, just because you see them in a sexual manor does not mean the child does. Just because a kid sees a tit or two naked girls laying on top of one another does not mean he/she understands the possible sexual meaning of the pic. Would you expect a parent of a 6 year old whom just had a baby go to another room to breast feed?

I would like to know why you think your opinion on this should be forced upon everyone else? Maybe the admin should make it mandatory that all avatars be tits and ass. The freedom to express ourselves via avatars. I love me a nice looking booty.

You know what they say if you don't like what is on the TV turn the channel.

Or turn off your avatars and sigs and quit your bitchin!