we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill knows all about blowjobs!!!

post-23447-1209170929_thumb.jpg

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

thats fucking great man.........he just doesn't know about hillary's lol

Yeah sure no problem I can reply to more than one after I read them, I had to catch up on reading them. Had to walk away and get something done, now Im back (yay right) If the site would have enforced the rule they put in place this wouldnt be an issue or if this was an 18+ site there would be nothing I could say, but its not and there is nothing stoping kids that are too young to see these things (believe it or not there is such a thing as too young) And I know there are parents on this site that agree with me! I dont have to be a parent to know that either. If I was more of an activist than I am (not going to just saying it could happen if the right person came along) this site could get shut down by a bigger B****.

look son, i will gladly step down from my moderator position if it means i have to watch what i say. ive been on this forum for at least 6 or 7 years now. ive contributed more than you will ever comprehend. don't come at me like you know what you're talking about. im not trying to act tough, but when someone comes here and challenges my character, intelligence and my reasons for posting the things i say, i will defend myself.

im not gonna delete your posts. i actually thought you had some good point earlier on in this thread.i actually agreed with you, which is rare, but this post is dumb man. i got to be a moderator because ive been here a long time, know a lot about bikes, and have become pretty good friends and contacts of the people on this site. how many people here do you actually know? how many people have you ridden with? how many people have you helped so much that they send you thanks in a PM? until you can answer these questions and have numbers higher than i have, you're in no position to challenge my character, intelligence or my reasons for doing what i do..

lee is the boss around here. he asked me to change my picture, and i did. if you think i deserve to be demoted from my moderator position take it up with him. but in no way, will i ever be censored because im a moderator. when that day comes, ill step down for sure. until then, get over it. im here to stay... and ill guarantee that ill be here long after you leave. have a nice day.

how did this turn into a popularity contest or who knows more about what contest?? what are you talking about..? i dont care if you are a moderator or not, im just wondering how someone who carries on like you even became one in the first place, thats all. you can know everything in the world about a banshee, but that doesnt give anyone the right to talk to people like a douche bag and act like a 15 year old... and you call me son? dont make assumptions little man, stop being a douche bag and calm down. everything doesnt have to be an argument in life...no one is "challenging your character, intelligence.." bla bla bla.. just stop cursing eveyrone out like a lunatic everytime you dont agree with someone... grow up douche bag, learn to talk to people like they are human beings,you act like the cop and we are all "civilians"

Edited by Michael Jackson

Maybe they dont throw a fit cus look what happens, there are prolly alot of people that would but dont because they know that people like you dont faver productive change and will curse them to their grave because they are good parents and yes I do remember when I was 4. Alot of people without short term/long term memory loss do!

Productive? Let

how did this turn into a popularity contest or who knows more about what contest?? what are you talking about..? i dont care if you are a moderator or not, im just wondering how someone who carries on like you even became one in the first place, thats all. you can know everything in the world about a banshee, but that doesnt give anyone the right to talk to people like a douche bag and act like a 15 year old... and you call me son? dont make assumptions little man, stop being a douche bag and calm down. everything doesnt have to be an argument in life...no one is "challenging your character, intelligence.." bla bla bla.. just stop cursing eveyrone out like a lunatic everytime you dont agree with someone... grow up douche bag

I am willing to bet if you were not behind your keyboard you wouldnt be calling loco a douche bag... I promise you that!

how did this turn into a popularity contest or who knows more about what contest?? what are you talking about..? i dont care if you are a moderator or not, im just wondering how someone who carries on like you even became one in the first place, thats all. you can know everything in the world about a banshee, but that doesnt give anyone the right to talk to people like a douche bag and act like a 15 year old... and you call me son? dont make assumptions little man, stop being a douche bag and calm down. everything doesnt have to be an argument in life...no one is "challenging your character, intelligence.." bla bla bla.. just stop cursing eveyrone out like a lunatic everytime you dont agree with someone... grow up douche bag

humm a little hypocritical.

MJ I dont think you have ever offered much to this site except bitching and whinning. All you ever do is fucking complain about what others are doing. STFU already.

I love how you think Im fat, shows how small minded you really are! Just because someone (a girl) disagrees with you makes them a fat b****. Talk about B**** please

humm a little hypocritical.

MJ I dont think you have ever offered much to this site except bitching and whinning. All you ever do is fucking complain about what others are doing. STFU already.

bitching and whinning? i think you got it backwards, its usually the douches with a tie rod up their ass bitching and whinning for me being "off topic" ..... shouldnt take life so seriously... i dont care if i joined yesterday or 10 years ago.. learn some fucking manners, you guys all talk to anyone you dont know like they are beneath you... not cool

alot of you guys sound like you represent the douche bag side of our sport... im faster than you, i know more than you, bla bla bla... everything isnt a competition, from the looks of it, alot of you guys are in this sport for the wrong reason.

Edited by Michael Jackson

bitching and whinning? i think you got it backwards, its usually the douches with a tie rod up their ass bitching and whinning for me being "off topic" ..... shouldnt take life so seriously... i dont care if i joined yesterday or 10 years ago.. learn some fucking manners, you guys all talk to anyone you dont know like they are beneath you... not coo

actually i pretty much see most of the members getting along on here except for faggots like you. I only really recall of maybe 5 or 6 "fallouts" if that what you would call it with members on here. Other then that we pretty much all get along.