421 Cub questions ~ new build

dante

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok than Ask "King Jeff".I see a couple 1/4mile bikes on gas with no billet bowls on his page

1. Jeff didn't build my motor, I did.

2. Jeff DID port JT's motor, badassbanshee479. So...even though he's telling you otherwise from his own bike, his own experience....he must be wrong too?

I rest my case.

I know you want to have the last word here, I think anyone reading will see it's just that. And you've been proven wrong....

Again, what works for you might not work for others.

Ok W/E I call bullshit on the 300ft thing.

Really?? So you're proficient on not only how much fuel everyone's bike needs, but you're proficient on how much fuel a SAND bike needs with a 250lb plus (I think I'm being kind with that figure) lb rider on it.

Again...different bikes, different needs. I'm thinking if his bike ran out of fuel on 300ft, sand or pavement, it's probably STILL be just as run out after that...if it didn't blow up.....

I'm repeating myself over and over, it's getting old. You're right. You've taken into consideration all tracks, climates, engine builders, locales, rider weight, distance....(I'm sure I'm missing something) based on your experience and your sole builder...and applying it to everything. Does that make good sense to you?

I'm repeating myself over and over, it's getting old. You're right. You've taken into consideration all tracks, climates, engine builders, locales, rider weight, distance....(I'm sure I'm missing something) based on your experience and your sole builder...and applying it to everything. Does that make good sense to you?

I just wanted to make sure you read all of my post, not pick and choose.

Ok Get the billet bowls and pingel.Fuking retarded for 1/8th mile but I guess someone that runs 300ft would no better?Fuk that you just like acting like a know it all.

Just rig some one gallon gas tanks to the bottom of your carbs.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

Bro...I'm not saying your wrong. In fact...I'm pretty sure I've said at least twice to do exactly what you said to do.

Just saying not every bike is the same. And you can't be 100% sure you are correct for his bike and his motor.

That's all I'm saying. It's not about right or wrong. It's about being safe...and gathering more than one opinion....whether you agree with that opinion or not.

Ok lets just leave it that hes getting them for extra insurance.But Dante Try it with the pingel first with no bowls.I gurantee it will work good.

Well I guess you will pay to fix my motor if it gets trashed... If I lock the motor and slam in to the track wall you will pay my medical bills too hu? Thats what I thought!

I have alot of flow in the cylinders(flow benched) of my cub that is also why I'm running bigbore pipes and you will say I need Sb pipes. I'm also running +12 timming and you will say I need +6. There is a lot of money I have layed down and so-be-it, I will buy both.

:evil: This is how I think - If I run out of fuel and damage the motor :down: it will cost (cilinders, rings, possible piston, something can fall in the tranny if pistons go (from WCR), heads, domes, crank, ect.) So why play this game with my bike? Do you have a 4 mil thats faster? Hell if you had a 7 mil I would spot you out 2 links...

I have a 350 on stock cylinders with 1-6 tranny that will beat most 7 mil kits; now, I said most not all. Well it does run 6.0- 6.25 in an 1/8th mile @ 110-115. So try me, on stock cylinders... hey, I'll even let you leave first. :biggrin:

Dante

AKA Outlaw

im guessing hes in florida.And If he is I will race him unless hes scared.Squirell master your in miami how many cubs have you seen without billet bowls?

If these are the same ones strapped down in front with stock length swingers on pavement...I honestly don't want to know...

:blink:

If these are the same ones strapped down in front with stock length swingers on pavement...I honestly don't want to know...

:blink:

Of those theirs to many to count.Its just the type of racing here.Me honestly im going to set my bike up like a real drag bike within the next month.But its fun how it is now.Talk about popping wheelies in 5th like nothing lol.Actualy were having trouble spinning the shit out of the tires.

But I will admit if there werent so many stand up biked around me I would have never even thought about it.But im buying a drag axle and swingarm again in the next couple weeks.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE