421 Cub questions ~ new build

dante

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAJO why dont you bring your second place bike down to miami and test out some of our strapped down banshees you dont like so much. maybe you might respect our style of racing a little bit more. no money involved just for fun?????????????????????????????????friendly racing.

Because emotionally he wont make it with all the dolphin fans with our PERFECT season shirts lmao.But Dante I will race you any day of the week for how much $ you want

DAJO why dont you bring your second place bike down to miami and test out some of our strapped down banshees you dont like so much. maybe you might respect our style of racing a little bit more. no money involved just for fun?????????????????????????????????friendly racing.

A few simple reasons...

1. We know what each other run around here. NO lies, no BS, no deception.

2. I have a bike setup pretty good for Sand drags, not pavement.

3. I get in the car more than 5 hours...I'm ready to kill everyone and everyone...or fall asleep.

I'll be making a trip down to Little Sandy, in Kentucky this year. That's a lot closer to half way...bring the bikes there.

Meet me half way...

It's not that I hate 'em, I'm just saying....you don't build a 130 HP bike, run a stock swinger and tell me you're putting all the power to the ground that it has or you're not blowing the tires off it.

Period.

I could put a top fuel motor in a grocery getter, but what's the point???

whatever speedracer......your bike is a trail/play bike around here. dont be mad because we dont need a +10 swinger to launch . its beautifull how all you guys know what each other have and run. not here. your right lying and deception is how we roll. we dont advertise what we got. just because you dont know how to launch with a stock swinger doesnt mean no one can. you make it sound impossible. we dont bash you guys that can only go straight we just laugh a little. good luck with your sand racing and we will stick with our no power to the ground racing.

Guest utleybanshee

i haven't even ran the 1/4 mile with my 4mil yet i think im going to order 2 pingles and the billet bowls tom for the 4mil and project 10mi :thumbsup: l... daj.. if i dont buy this banshee this weekend look to hear from about some of the parts particularly the crank... :thanks:

Edited by utleybanshee

whatever speedracer......your bike is a trail/play bike around here. dont be mad because we dont need a +10 swinger to launch . its beautifull how all you guys know what each other have and run. not here. your right lying and deception is how we roll. we dont advertise what we got. just because you dont know how to launch with a stock swinger doesnt mean no one can. you make it sound impossible. we dont bash you guys that can only go straight we just laugh a little. good luck with your sand racing and we will stick with our no power to the ground racing.

Sorry...with that much HP and no wheelie bars and stock swingers, unless laws of physics cease to exist down there, I stand by my statement. You're not getting all the power to the ground. Not even close.

Why don't you make your way up to a sand track and lay a time down...then you can tell me I have a trail bike.

Pretty sure more trail riders have stock swingers than REAL drag race guys....

And I have a 14 over swinger....and it still comes up big time. With myself or riders that weigh 100 lbs less on it.

Again, it's a getting REAL power to the ground thing you guys don't seem to grasp.

Never claimed to be the best rider...or even a very good one.

But it doesn't take a good rider or one with very much IQ to put the math and physics together...

Wait...I'd lose down there. I told you what I run and I'm being 100% honest....guess that don't fly....

:rolleyes:

This might be my last post here but all Im going to say is its funny how people try giving advice when theyve never even tried it.Not directed at you dave.Honestly if your going to give this guy advice about running long distance with a cub atleast try it before you say what "youve heard" or w.e.And utely thats just redicolous 2 pingels and billet bowls?You for sure have never tried anything :blink: .Dave maybe you had a different experience on the ice or w/e but I could assure you a good running big motor on gas will only need pingel for 1/8th.Rubberneck have you even ran a cub yet?Or seen any big motors on gas in the 1/8?I remember a post about you a lil while ago that would prolly mean different...Off to school

This might be my last post here but all Im going to say is its funny how people try giving advice when theyve never even tried it.

Honestly...I'm fine with the thread. It got a little heated over our ideas, but no one was insulting the other, no keyboard fights...there is absolutely nothing wrong in this thread. You guys have your way of doing things...that's fine.

The reason I quoted you there 06 is because it's funny you should say that. In another thread, Kevin's thread....you've never ran alky or 300 foot in a 421 , yet there you were giving him advice on what fuel setup to run for bowls, pumps, etc.

Yet, alky and 300 foot is my world....

Honestly...I'm fine with the thread. It got a little heated over our ideas, but no one was insulting the other, no keyboard fights...there is absolutely nothing wrong in this thread. You guys have your way of doing things...that's fine.

The reason I quoted you there 06 is because it's funny you should say that. In another thread, Kevin's thread....you've never ran alky or 300 foot in a 421 , yet there you were giving him advice on what fuel setup to run for bowls, pumps, etc.

Yet, alky and 300 foot is my world....

W/E Because I assumed hes a hill guy dave.You know hes right next to glamis running those bigg ass hills.

.Rubberneck have you even ran a cub yet?Or seen any big motors on gas in the 1/8?I remember a post about you a lil while ago that would prolly mean different...Off to school

1/8 mile no you have me there. And that is why i didn't post my experience on the 1/8 mile. A post about me that would mean different? please explain. i dont know wtf you are getting at there. Yes I am very new to my cub, but i have ridden some big motors cheetahs, big stock cylinder bikes, so what ever. I said i am glad i bought MY billet bowls and PINGEL. I said they were highly recomended to me so i bought them. he asked if they were needed. i believe we all said they are recomended. You disagree. good for you. for me and just about everybody else here we all said the little extra cost they add is way cheaper than leaning it out and munching a motor. I ride dumont, glamis and sand mountain. BIG ASS hills. Olds hill is almost 1/4 mile long. I am happy i got the bowls sorry if that upsets you.

1/8 mile no you have me there. And that is why i didn't post my experience on the 1/8 mile. A post about me that would mean different? please explain. i dont know wtf you are getting at there. Yes I am very new to my cub, but i have ridden some big motors cheetahs, big stock cylinder bikes, so what ever. I said i am glad i bought MY billet bowls and PINGEL. I said they were highly recomended to me so i bought them. he asked if they were needed. i believe we all said they are recomended. You disagree. good for you. for me and just about everybody else here we all said the little extra cost they add is way cheaper than leaning it out and munching a motor. I ride dumont, glamis and sand mountain. BIG ASS hills. Olds hill is almost 1/4 mile long. I am happy i got the bowls sorry if that upsets you.

Dave ur correct.have u ever ran 660 ft on asphault?