cool head ?

Gurnzz

i was looking into buying a prodesign cool head with 18cc domes. i wanted to know if this will work ok with a stock engine or what might i have to do to make it work if possible. any input would be a great help. thanks

well, for sure you will be needing to run race gas. probably straight. if your are planning on trail riding this quad, i would look at getting domes in the range of 20cc-22cc. nothing tighter than 20cc. if i was you, i would find a set of pipes for it first. best thing and probably 1st thing to do when modding a banshee. just my .02.

well, for sure you will be needing to run race gas. probably straight. if your are planning on trail riding this quad, i would look at getting domes in the range of 20cc-22cc. nothing tighter than 20cc. if i was you, i would find a set of pipes for it first. best thing and probably 1st thing to do when modding a banshee. just my .02.

ok sounds good mopar. i already have pipes but will def look into bigger cc than the 18. thanks for the help !

Plus 18cc dome make enuff compression to cause the stock cast pistons to ejaculate all up in your precious stock bore cylinders!! (and i dont mean the good kind)

ok ill looko into the noss head. dont need that kind of ejaculation !lol. thanks for the advice

:stupid:

Even if the heads are equivalent, and I don't think they are (Noss is better), you will not be disappointed with the customer service at Noss Machine.

ok thanks bellicose. i will look into that noss head. that must be the way to go. i see that on alot of shee's !

skip on the PD head and go with a NOSShead.

pm "dlnoss" here on the hq and he will get you set up with the correct domes and tell you what you need to run as far as timing and octane.

thanks for the advice locogato. ill look into that noss head !

Edited by Gurnzz