Neat tool

shee4speed

Has anyone ever tried these? Thought it looked cool. Clik here

I have one. Bought it off a Matco truck a few years back. It actually works great. I don't know how good Harbor Freight's is, though. They're for testing purposes only! I'm sure somebody will try to use a couple for the light show effect on their bike. But yeah, it lights up good. You can see the light in the daytime.

Has anyone ever tried these? Thought it looked cool. Clik here

actually no but im gonna buy one now i see it.handy little tool

my father got me with that "here hold this son" spark trick holding the coil wire on the lawn mower when i was a little kid....damn i wish i had that tool then lol

[url="http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid=94190&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName="]This[/url] Is also a neat tool. Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing uses this tool to do leakdowns. I'm going to grab one of these and a few other needed tools.

Let me know how that works for you. I've been looking at them but wondered... I do have a Digital Caliper from HB bout $25 & works great.

Also bought the ATV Jack for $50 + $5 for a one year warranty. Makes wrenching easier & works perfect.

Hell...I might get that tool and compare spark from a stock coil/wires to my Nology coil w/ hotwires.

I got a Harbor Freight 10 mins from my crib...

Greg...how much is that leak tester. The website didn't show a price...

I got one from corn hole tools works good but paid to much for it. i got mine three years ago still works just like new