Banshee re-introduced?

i heard the same thing. optional turbo,custom axis shocks all around.street legal, turn signals. dot tires. 2+1 a arms, + 4 axle. aluminum frame, carbon fiber plastics.the only sucky thing is the cross bar pad is covered with electrical tape.

yea it is it runs on dreams and candy and the exhaust is a rainbow and you can ride it to the magical bubblegum land full of naked women and beer who love to give blowjobs all day

I almost fell out of my chair laughing on that one. :biggrin:

i heard the same thing. optional turbo,custom axis shocks all around.street legal, turn signals. dot tires. 2+1 a arms, + 4 axle. aluminum frame, carbon fiber plastics.the only sucky thing is the cross bar pad is covered with electrical tape.

Yo John, when's that comin out again?

:yelrotflmao:

It didn't even dawn on me it had already been a year that I have had to deal with these idiots thinking a 4 stroke banshee was coming out. This isn't the first time they have had a banshee april fools joke. Anyone have the april issue from around 2000-2002 range?

yea it is it runs on dreams and candy and the exhaust is a rainbow and you can ride it to the magical bubblegum land full of naked women and beer who love to give blowjobs all day

That's great shit, you get the first place award for smartass answer on this thread...lol

I heard a rumor the Banshee will be coming back powered by half of an R1 engine.

Anybody else heard anything about this? Or is this just some urban legend?

Why would it come back. It has NOT left yet. Doest it have to be discontinued before it can be brought back?