Im stuiped

drgnass91

I must have been in such a rush I forgot to oil my new air filter with my proflo kit after a bout 10-15 min my throttle started sticking so i shut it down for the day. took her home pulled it apart dirt in the carbs. I just cleaned them out good as new did a compression test looks good so not too much damage I hope. I cant belive I did that I havent pulled some dumb shit like that since I was 16. I had the bike apart doing toomeys tors removal bump the timing v force reeds and a bunch of other shit , but while it was running it was running good.

Edited by drgnass91

I must have been in such a rush I forgot to oil my new air filter with my proflo kit after a bout 10-15 min my throttle started sticking so i shut it down for the day. took her home pulled it apart dirt in the carbs. I just cleaned them out good as new did a compression test looks good so not too much damage I hope. I cant belive I did that I havent pulled some dumb shit like that since I was 16. I had the bike apart doing toomeys tors removal bump the timing v force reeds and a bunch of other shit , but while it was running it was running good.

well usually they come preoiled new so i dunno? the only filter they make for the proflo is k&n and the come factory pre oiled :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

cleaning the air filter is one of the most important things u can do, it takes minutes and is cheap as hell, keep them clean

foam filter can be cleaned in seconds washed in gas, and for k&n i just use their recharge kit, u can buy the extra big bottles from RMATV for good price

• 1 month later...

I wander if that's why my banshee revs by its self?? Maybe the air filter needs oil?? :shrug:

• 1 month later...
You should oil your filter, especially if you ride in areas where there is alot of fine particle materials like dust and such.

You should check post dates, especially in forums that only have like 3 posts in it.

You should just shut your mouth.

Lawllllllllllllllll. It's not that complicated dude. No one likes reading old news.

Hey, on another note, George Washington was the first US President. Bet you didn't know that.

Lawllllllllllllllll. It's not that complicated dude. No one likes reading old news.

Hey, on another note, George Washington was the first US President. Bet you didn't know that.

Listen you lame ass bastard, why dont you just dissapear again like you have for the last couple months. The "Rides of shame" forum is not a popular forum either, so there really is never anything as new news thats being graced upon it. Im not the one who brought it back from the dead either dumbfuck, you need to check the post dates on which a person posts... Besides that, take your unoriginal fucking comments over to the roostin room where they belong.