Im stuiped

drgnass91

Man, you must be pumping mad estrogen, and have no self-confidence to take a comment that hard, lol.

I did dissappear for a while, and none of the topics changed with your dumbass bumping everything!! :biggrin:

Man, you must be pumping mad estrogen, and have no self-confidence to take a comment that hard, lol.

Nope, I dont have man tits and there's nothing wrong with my self-esteem.

I did dissappear for a while, and none of the topics changed with your dumbass bumping everything!! :biggrin:

I dont habit of bumping old threads, it was already bumped before I replied. And like I stated before, this forum topic hardly ever see's many new threads so its not liked I bumped a piece of information you wanted to read all the way to the back.

And anyways, its better to bump old threads with good information than to start a new one all over again. Its not my fault you like reading through all the drama and bullshit to get your rocks off because you cannot use the search button.

The reason I came off as a dickhead is because you started it all with your smart ass little remark. :cool:

Nope, I dont have man tits and there's nothing wrong with my self-esteem.

I dont habit of bumping old threads, it was already bumped before I replied. And like I stated before, this forum topic hardly ever see's many new threads so its not liked I bumped a piece of information you wanted to read all the way to the back.

And anyways, its better to bump old threads with good information than to start a new one all over again. Its not my fault you like reading through all the drama and bullshit to get your rocks off because you cannot use the search button.

The reason I came off as a dickhead is because you started it all with your smart ass little remark. :cool:

Started all of what? Are we arguing here, lol? I'm just fucking around, and I figured you were too, but apparently you love the drama of this?

I don't know how to use the search function? Wtf am I searching for in the Rides of Shame forum?

These are questions you need to ask yourself. Your "argument" isn't holding any water, but I see that estrogen is making your titties hold plenty of water. :biggrin:

Lighten up man, go get high, laid, or something, cause your ass needs it. :down:

Started all of what? Are we arguing here, lol? I'm just fucking around, and I figured you were too, but apparently you love the drama of this?

I wasnt trying to make an argument of it. I was just speaking my mind after you made the statement which made you come off like a smartass who thinks he has a say around here.

I don't know how to use the search function? Wtf am I searching for in the Rides of Shame forum?

Well that was a point I made to you after another one of your lack-o-thought statements you made. Here's a couple quotes from you.

Lawllllllllllllllll. It's not that complicated dude. No one likes reading old news.

none of the topics changed with your dumbass bumping everything!!

We are in the rides of shame forum right now, this is not a NEWS or information section, exactly what it is Rides of Shame stories..

These are questions you need to ask yourself. Your "argument" isn't holding any water, but I see that estrogen is making your titties hold plenty of water. :biggrin:

Yours never held any water either, and you've done mentioned the estrogen joke a couple posts back. I give you effort for the thought and mindpower that got put into it though.

Lighten up man, go get high, laid, or something, cause your ass needs it. :down:

Thanks for your permission and advice, none of the above would persuade me to act any differently than I already did. I've always personally thought you were a pretty good dude, and you probably are. So lets just leave it at that.

I'm just fucking with ya man, I didn't have any negative intentions with anything I said. I said it all jokingly. Hell this is probably the most posting this specific forum has seen in a while, lol. I've read a number of your posts before on the forums, you're always respectful, and have a good amount of knowledge. Guys like you that help are the reason I come on here. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

never heard of that, alot of guys here in the sand dont even use outerwears let alone oiling, not me by the way but i can vouch ive seen alot of guys not use it and have the best luck. i never know why that is tho.....