G force axle

mine just came apart while I was riding and gave me my first chain break. yeah fucking thrilled! they arent cheap for no reason. anyways I took it all apart and cant figure out how to put it back together anyone have some decent pictures. yea circlips on an axle,... thats going to last.

if you put it together right there is no way the clips can comeoff as they are all inclosed by the nuts and rings

there is the possibility I installed it wrong, but I need to see how it goes on. I must have becuase I only rode it for 10 minutes and gave it a hard right then left at about 50mph and then bang! broken case! Help please. wanna ride more! this thing is f`n fast!!!!

I wish they'd sell the clips separate. They are a bitch to take off, and you often end up bending them to get them off, then if you reuse them, they don't sit inside and under the hubs correctly, which could cause the issue described above.

I've had mine ever since they started making them..i bent an LSR and they wouldnt stand behind the warranty because my name wasnt in the database and i couldn't find my reciept..Im more than happy with mine have never had a problem....what exactly do you need help with Fast......

One of those spacers that go around the lockring you dont use for the banshee.Inside the locknut there is A recess that goes around the lockring.

I seen on another website some pictures,. the guy had one on a yfz450 and the locknut was on the brake hub side. The only way I can figure this thing to work leaves a gap where the axle can slide left and right. I need some pictures of one assembled to make sure Im doing it right. I put it on the way the instructions showed when I got it, but threw them away.

I seen on another website some pictures,. the guy had one on a yfz450 and the locknut was on the brake hub side. The only way I can figure this thing to work leaves a gap where the axle can slide left and right. I need some pictures of one assembled to make sure Im doing it right. I put it on the way the instructions showed when I got it, but threw them away.

If you want, I can try to take some pics of mine when I get to the house. And

post them up here. It will be after 6pm central tho. :geek:

I have run my g force going on 3 years with no issue. Also have on on

my 700. No issues there either. :shrug:

Edit:

On the newer 450's, 700's and 350's, they did put the locknut

on the brake hub side.

If i remember correctly:

snap ring, then there's a collar that goes on, brake hub, slide axle in carrier through the right side,

sprocket hub, locknut & retainer, and last but not least, the other snap ring.

Then you tighen up the lock nut and there is a recess in it that encases the snap ring, compressing

it and not allowing it to come out of the goove that it rests in.

I think I figured it out, on the brake side I have the collar over the snap ring on the sprocket side I put the blunt end of the locknut toward the sprocket with the threaded part recess facing out inside screwed it all the way in, put the snap ring on, and then turned the nut till the threaded part completely covered the snap ring and nut would not turn and then tightened the allen set screw. Imma take I ride again when I get back from the gym and see if it happens again.