twist throttel

I have a friends bike here at the house and we put a twist throttel on it. I took it for a ride and wow what a big difference it is i didnt lke it my self. How many of you guys got one and can you give me any feed back on them?

looking for a good chain and sprokett what you got and who makes good ones?

he rides alot of trails and some hill climbs but mostly trails and feilds.

I didn't like mine.. Had a few times it almost cost me my bike.

If anyone wants one, I got a brand new magura 314 duo twist throttle ( I guess it switches from 1/4 to 3/4 pull) that I bought and never used it. $10 shipped if anyone wants it.

Edited by Fouledout421

Here's a link for you. I had the same question.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91921

After reading the stuff that people wrote on my thread, I figured it wasn't for me. I bought a Moose billet aluminum thumb throttle. UPS says it will be here tomorrow, so I can't say how I like it yet. Here's the link to the one that I got.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_cata...tId=&mmyId=

today was the second day i rode this with it and that thing is coming off and im going to do the chase hammering act on it and beat it to death in front of my neighbors and them soak it in lighter fluid and watch it burn.

thanks for the input guys!!!! :thanks:

I didn't like mine.. Had a few times it almost cost me my bike.

If anyone wants one, I got a brand new magura 314 duo twist throttle ( I guess it switches from 1/4 to 3/4 pull) that I bought and never used it. $10 shipped if anyone wants it.

i call dibs

pm me with payment info.

Tried my buddies, took it out circled the camp site a couple times and said forget this shit!

I rode a Banshee with one just prior to buying this one I have now. Didn't like it. The push kind is easier for me on the wrist and really, the Banshee has a lot of motor just waiting to get away from you. The worst part of the ride was hitting the whoops on an MX track. I about fell off the ass end of it. Granted, their was still snow on the ground at the time so I wouldn't get too badly racked up, it scared me all the same.

Stick to what you got. IMHO.

Banshee + Twist Throttle = Bad Juju for me. I took mine off after it almost seriously injured me (and the bike). I highly recommend anyone try one out ON A BANSHEE before they install one on their bike. They can be usable on four strokes and other slower bikes but be a real handful on a twitchy fast one.