what not to do to a banshee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have another thing not to put on a banshee

THOSE GAY RADIATOR GRILLS!

It looks like one of those things a teenager does to his car.

They block airflow. The goal is to get better flow to the radiator, not block it.

pretty sure mine dont restrict air flow!! its pretty open!

100_1578.jpg

I think the TORS kick ass...If I still had mine, I'd polish them...or chrome them.

Your in luck,I still have a set.I'll send them to you.The only catch is you have to post a pic with them chromed on your bike. :yelrotflmao:

Your in luck,I still have a set.I'll send them to you.The only catch is you have to post a pic with them chromed on your bike. :yelrotflmao:

if someone will chrome them ill do it. LOL but how long do i have to keep them and to they have to "work"

I have to say boost bottle, and the WORST thing on a shee is stock pipes PERIOD. Or better aftermarket pipes with TORS

Dude , the worst thing ever on a'shee is aftermarket cans on stock pipes, especially when they put the stickers on the bike that came with them. FMF stickers with stock Pipes, yea.....

1. RAPTOR PLASTICS - should be a felony in all states, punishable by 1 year in prison

boost bottles

roost boost.only oldschool people will know.

anything 2 into 1, pipes, filters, carbs.

fuckin amplinks, like adding a chain derailer from a 10 speed.

tors and every fuckin wire or box associated with it.fuckin malfunctions waiting to happen.

Roost Boost lol. I actually know what that this. Im not sure if answer makes those anymore but I know a company called Icat came out with basicly the same thing. I agree with your list btw John

the worst thing is custom paint jobs and bling star homo iron cross bumpers

Hmm, what type of "custom paint job" are you talking about?

And I would have to say...

Raptor Plastics, Ugly ass bumpers that don't really flow with the quad, colours that don't flow (like my red shocks and silver/black bike, haha), and well that is about it really...I'm not too picky,lol.

what he said^^^^^^^^

The "Roost Boost" by Answer was an electronic device put in the

electrical wiring before the spark plug. It was supposed to reshape the

charge and change its ignition timing to provide an enhanced spark/ better burn. Its basicly the old verison of the Icat