how the F

talk to the guy and see what he went through legally to get it street legal. Some states have more hoops you have to jump through to get it approved. Another thing your gonna have to look at is that you are going to get pulled over ALL the time, and it'll get annoying after a while.

Mine was registered as an atv, so I would have to go through a ton of hoopla to get it reregistered as a motorcycle. My easiest option would be to get a rz350, and cut the vin out of the frame and put it in the banshee frame. then the whole getting pulled over thing came up and it wasnt really worth it to me to be pulled over all the time (until the cops really got to know me I guess)

Depends on the state, whether it's legal or not.

Here in WY, you need a brake light, mirror and horn. Liability insurance as well, and it needs to be registered.

Other states regs may vary, and most states don't allow atv's on the roads at all (unless for agricultural use w/in a certain range of the domicile).

It's tough to "make" something that's not legal, street legal.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/mcy/606877838.html

Is there really a way ? i would never use a car ever again.

I talked to that dude about his bike Chase, he's pretty shady about it. His aswer to most questions is " I bought it like that". With a little proding he'll let out that the previous owner had a friend at the DMV. It's titled as a yamaha 350 motorcycle and not a OHV. It's kinda legit, but you and I both know how the cops are down here... it's only a matter of time before one puts an "exploration request" on the registration and then you're prolly gonna lose your bike and maybe face fraud charges too. It would be fukken sick though, huh?!?

One thing about it, if it is truly legal.... then someone definitely jumped through some hoops. I've lived in Florida all my life and never seen one on the road. ( well, legal one's, that is. lol )

If possible at all, it can't be too easy or you would see them on the road everywhere down here.

ive heard that up here in bc, you can get a utility permit or something along those lines, so its registered as a hunting vehicle.

i dont know, but from what i heard its only for side roads in the country or something, where you can just as easily keep going to your trail of choice.