Need help really really quick

no problem!

Fucking asr is telling me my arms are +3`s They are the size of +2`s. They are retarded and forgot my tie rod ends and brake lines. Im so f`n steamed man. thats what I get for trying to save a few bucks. Ive compared sizes with about 6 people and get the same numbers. So either every other company out there is making +3 +2 arms or they are BS.

Fucking asr is telling me my arms are +3`s They are the size of +2`s. They are retarded and forgot my tie rod ends and brake lines. Im so f`n steamed man. thats what I get for trying to save a few bucks. Ive compared sizes with about 6 people and get the same numbers. So either every other company out there is making +3 +2 arms or they are BS.

yeah that sucks when you dont get what you pay for. Hopefully they will make it right with you, after all the shit they forgot to send you!

yeah that sucks when you dont get what you pay for. Hopefully they will make it right with you, after all the shit they forgot to send you!

No, I was on the phone with the guy and a tape measure and he says 15.5" is a +3! So I can keep em or send em back he says but he swears its a 3. I could tell just by looking they werent. I already had 2`s they are the same. In fact I thing my 2s looked wider........

ASR "+3".....

aarms005.jpg

Old +2`s.....

mxtrack004.jpg

Oh imagine that another unhappy ASR customer. (read my sig) They dicked me around for almost 4 months on a swinger that is not right. I finally did a bunch of machine work to make it right after they kept giving me the runaround and wouldn't let me return it. I just measured my ASR a arms which are +2+1 and they are 15.5 from center of pivot point to center of spindle heim joint. That idiot is probably measuring the arm itself, and not from center to center. That is my bitch about them. You obviously know what you have is wrong,yet they want to argue. screw them. if they'll give you your money back take it and go somewhere that is worth a crap. If not, yell and scream untill they get you the correct arms

Edited by rubberneck

I just sent them another message stating Im not going to be BSed around anymore and they have 24hrs to send the right stuff or Im filing a claim with ebay and leaving a negative feeback with a link to this topic and the one I posted in e2s yesterday when we were down here. Im sure they will leave a negative back too. All I did was pay for my stuff right away. :mad: I posted this one in a hurry when I was on the phone with them.

Yep thats their game. Blame everything on the other parts, not theirs. Nevermind that the other parts worked just fine before you installed theirs. Screw them man. I wish you had read some of my threads before ordering from those clowns. Oh well. Maybe we can keep some other HQ members from making the same mistake we did. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM AMERICAN STAR I am putting that in the sig on every profile of every quad dirtbike and even diesel truck board I belong too.

No, I was on the phone with the guy and a tape measure and he says 15.5" is a +3! So I can keep em or send em back he says but he swears its a 3. I could tell just by looking they werent. I already had 2`s they are the same. In fact I thing my 2s looked wider........

ASR "+3".....

aarms005.jpg

Old +2`s.....

mxtrack004.jpg

Your old ones do look wider and better, Take em off get a picture of your old ones next to your new one, send it back and tell em you want +3 or your money + all shipping fees, "or else"

Your old ones do look wider and better, Take em off get a picture of your old ones next to your new one, send it back and tell em you want +3 or your money + all shipping fees, "or else"

I went into the dealership today and filmed not pictured filmed me measuring 2 stock a arms and then filmed measuring the asr arms so that the pictures couldnt be altered. They are plus 2 a arms. IM now going to open a dispute with these videos and the gazillion e mails to and fro that they are shit dick bastards. Not to mention they did admit that they didnt include the brake lines and tie rod ends. Im going to also start a thread in the product reviews section so that nobody else gets scammed by these asspipes.

you guys might not know this, but American Star Racing is the former Last Rebel Racing, who ripped off a TON of people 4-5 years ago and were being investigated by authorities, and then they went out of business. They got a new business name and opened their doors a year or so later as American Star Racing.

Now you know why they suck goat balls so bad.