Need help really really quick

I went into the dealership today and filmed not pictured filmed me measuring 2 stock a arms and then filmed measuring the asr arms so that the pictures couldnt be altered. They are plus 2 a arms. IM now going to open a dispute with these videos and the gazillion e mails to and fro that they are shit dick bastards. Not to mention they did admit that they didnt include the brake lines and tie rod ends. Im going to also start a thread in the product reviews section so that nobody else gets scammed by these asspipes.

Hell yeah man. I have been tempted to put my swingarm up for sale on ebay with their name in the description with the pics of the sprocket misalignment issues. I want to put like a 2 grand reserve just to insure some dumbass doesn't try to buy it and run the damb thing continuously. Every time somebody searches for american star or swing arm I want them to see what i have been dealing with for the last 4 months. Im going to do my best to make sure nobody i come in contact in person or in the cyberworld never buys anything from them again.

Edited by rubberneck

Hell yeah man. I have been tempted to put my swingarm up for sale on ebay with their name in the description with the pics of the sprocket misalignment issues. I want to put like a 2 grand reserve just to insure some dumbass doesn't try to buy it and run the damb thing continuously. Every time somebody searches for american star or swing arm I want them to see what i have been dealing with for the last 4 months. Im going to do my best to make sure nobody i come in contact in person or in the cyberworld never buys anything from them again.

I am too. I told then so. they said slander is against the law and wouldnt recommend it. So is stealing/false advertizement/misleading BS! I opened my dispute. I told them I was going to last night and they offered a refund. I dont want a refund because I bought fucking elkas to math their arms @ +3!