oklahoma new atv law

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I heard of that, its stupid just another reason for people to get money off of you, I think its because they dont charge you tax when you buy a new one so insted of paying sales tax if your a resident you have to register your quad, dirtbike, PWC, Boat,...ect

When I bought my Banshee brand new last year they tried to get me to register mine but I didnt also when my stepdad bought his new kawasaki last year he was supposed to register it but he didnt either its not a big deal if you dont.

Here in Florida we have to register our quads and they give us a sticker simuliar to a car tag, however I think it's just a one time deal. I sure hope they don't start requiring us to renew them every year, we have three quads and I don't think I could afford it!

thats just it, its a one time deal, and its a sticker like a car tag. but what about me? im on a bike thats been powdercoated bout 2 different times, and i've owned it for a long time. i think its just a way to make money off a booming sport. see, around here, the only riding area that charges, is little sahara, so the other state parks arent making shit.

thats why LS has not expanded or gotten anything better for the park..If they got to put even a portion of the money they earned back into the park it would be sweet! instead that park is keeping those po dunk off the highway stop parks open and maintained

In California we have the same thing. OHV sticker is good for two years. I think my banshee is like 25 bucks every two years. Thats why you always see is Cali people talking about red and green stickers. There is an out of state tag also for people who come here to ride in state parks.

I got two tickets one time riding my bike on a public road and they wrote me up for not having a registered vehicle and also no insurance. Probably trying to make it the same thing but not on public roads you have to register it as if you were driving a car offroad or something. Who knows there always out to get us.

thats why LS has not expanded or gotten anything better for the park..If they got to put even a portion of the money they earned back into the park it would be sweet! instead that park is keeping those po dunk off the highway stop parks open and maintained

I wondered how they funded those little 10X10 roofs and trash cans they have off the highway every 10 miles :evil:

In California we have the same thing. OHV sticker is good for two years. I think my banshee is like 25 bucks every two years. Thats why you always see is Cali people talking about red and green stickers. There is an out of state tag also for people who come here to ride in state parks.

So is the out of state tag red or green sticker too? Or would a out of state 2006 banshee be considered green sticker.