Power Valves

Handyman

You can say whatever you want "camatv" about the RZ motor being a piece of shit.....Just remember you are calling the the Banshee motor a piece of shit also. The good ole Yammi twin has been around since the 70's, the best thing Yamaha ever did was liquid cool it and add the Power Valves, then they detuned the shit out of it and stuff it in the worlds greatest quad.

The RZ swap might not be for everyone and or not everybodies first choice, but it is by far no means a piece of shit, it actually a really awesome upgrade over Banshee cylinders !!

I think it is fairly evident in this case that camatv doesn't have much to add to this discussion.............

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the powervalve subject. I lived in Spain for 6 months and actually saw a yami DT200 in person. Quick review: it is the blaster motor liquid cooled with powervalves. Stock blaster: 17 hp Stock dt200: 31hp it is a bolt on conversion. I never did find one, but I bet a valved shee would really gain some grunt.

I never did find a dt top end in my 6 months of searching every scrap yard in castilla-leon...

• 3 weeks later...

I looked high and low for even a cylinder and the electronics. I eventually gave up. The local dealer in Valladolid told me cylinders new are 800 euros and the pistons were discontinued. That makes about as much sense as your gf sewing her vajayjay shut...

Gas engines > Diesel engines, the only thing that diesel engines are good for is towing. If diesel engines were "superior" to gas engines then you would see them in every car on the road and every race car.

Tourqe wins races not horse power. :wink:

you mean like this or like this or maybe even this

so i guess those 8000 lbs trucks arnt so bad after all.