My Trans Am

LS1Inferno

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice ride, I use to have a 2000 WS-6 Trans Am in red but sold it about 4 years ago when I had my son. I was at the GMC/Pontiac dealer yesterday and the service manager told me that the new Trans Am concept will look like 77-78 style but I haven't seen any pictures.

Im actually surprised im this way but im not a big fan on the retro shit everyone is doing now. The mustang looks alright but as far as a 77-78 style firebird goes, I know I wil hate that. I like the newer ones better then anything

I dont bother with LS1tech. too many people i have local clubs. The pics are from june i took them when i bought it. It's soo to get a ram air hood (i hate that flat one), LT headers, cut-out OR i just picked up a large turbo off a semi :):):):) I know guys with stock motor, tranny, etc.. 550 at the wheels on 10PSI with a rear mount turbo.

rear mount is the way man!!!! My brother has extesive experiance with many different rear mount ls-1 cars. They all rock out! I took a ride in a 2000 camaro with a gt-35 ball bearing turbo. It came to my bro making 300hp, new set of valve springs and a tune later and it left making 712hp. That shit put my eye balls in the back of my head. just remember if your going to run over 600hp in that thing do yourself a favor and get a superglide for it. Especially if your gunna turbo it. along with a nice stall around 3800-4200rpm

twin GT-42 ball bearings underhood

LS-1 Vette.... dump truck turbo T-82

Don't forget one of these!!!

Edited by TurboBanshee420

rear mount is the way man!!!! My brother has extesive experiance with many different rear mount ls-1 cars. They all rock out! I took a ride in a 2000 camaro with a gt-35 ball bearing turbo. It came to my bro making 300hp, new set of valve springs and a tune later and it left making 712hp. That shit put my eye balls in the back of my head. just remember if your going to run over 600hp in that thing do yourself a favor and get a superglide for it. Especially if your gunna turbo it. along with a nice stall around 3800-4200rpm

twin GT-42 ball bearings underhood

LS-1 Vette.... dump truck turbo T-82

Don't forget one of these!!!

Yeah im not after a WHOLE lot of power i need it to be a good DD too. I know a few guys that have 550-650 at the wheels with a 6speed which i will get if i turbo it. They have the set up not to come into boost untill around 3k, they say one the boost hits its almost instant and its like constant nitrous untill the limiter. One guy i know has a TH400 and built 6L truck motor in a 02 SS and ran 10.13 in the 1/4 full weight w/o cage and that was custom rear mount. NOW he went from 80 something MM turbo to a 100 MM and has yet to tune his new megasquirt ECU

nice, a couple of my buddies have T/A's. one runs 11s with a cam and few other bolt ons. the other runs 10s with a few bolts and a bottle with 2:73s!

as for turbos, my one buddy Nick has an 03 C5 with a PTS twin kit that lays down over a 1000rwhp on pump gas.

i stick to mustangs myself. :biggrin:

nice, a couple of my buddies have T/A's. one runs 11s with a cam and few other bolt ons. the other runs 10s with a few bolts and a bottle with 2:73s!

as for turbos, my one buddy Nick has an 03 C5 with a PTS twin kit that lays down over a 1000rwhp on pump gas.

i stick to mustangs myself. :biggrin:

Why on earth would you want a moostang? J/P i like mustangs too, but only cobras, GT's are poor excuses for muscle cars, unless modified. I would LOVE to be able to afford a terminator.

Nice car inferno!

Here is a customer of mines camaro that runs 9s all motor.

Here is his 15:1 piston too . I've seen valve reliefs but check out the spark plug relief. Woahh

b227.jpg

DSC03899.jpg