what are the best pipes?

tapout94

so... i have heard that toomey t5 pipes are the best you can get... they are obviously popular. but i was wondering if they are truely the best you can get. looking for some insight from you more experianced riders that have maybe tried multiple pipes, and have learned through trial and error what seems to work best. i will be doing alot of duning/hillshooting.

any and all info is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

so... i have heard that toomey t5 pipes are the best you can get... they are obviously popular. but i was wondering if they are truely the best you can get. looking for some insight from you more experianced riders that have maybe tried multiple pipes, and have learned through trial and error what seems to work best. i will be doing alot of duning/hillshooting.

any and all info is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

[/quotedo u have any portwork done? you need to match your pipe up to the portwork you have, if its stock port i would say cpi or t5's, its really hard to say who will be happy with what.

Yea your pipes are the best you can get for an average built stock cylinder motor. If your wanting more power take the jugs off and get them ported.

The next step up from a toomey t5 is a set of cpi's but they deffinatly should be used with a dune or drag port job.

josh