SUPERBOWL PICK EM'

KaosBanshee44

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much of a college football guy.. But didn't Plexico Burress and Amani Toomer play for U of M too?

Toomer yes, Burress....NO. He went to MSU...he was a gay Spartan....

I'd rather watch U of M football than probably any other football team, college or pro to be honest.

Win or Lose....

Just born and raised a Wolverine fan... Hell, to this day, whenever I see my pops, he's always got either a U of M hat, shirt or jacket on....always....:)

damn, my face is starting to hurt from too much smiling about the partiots loosing...

lol !!! hell yea !!! i dont like brady... i do like randy moss. but i didnt want them to have a perfect season, that belongs to the old dolphins. i heard the are reviewing the tape's to see if that was eli or peyton in that giants jersey. lol !!!

C'mon....the 72 dolphins were pathetic compared to the 07 Patriots.

They played 2 teams all year that had better than .500 records...and the Dolphins didn't play a team with a winning record in the playoffs....

The Patriots played some stellar teams this year...

Id agree the pats are better then the 72 dolphins, but I dont think they are as good as last years colts team, and I dont think they were as good as this years colts team. If they had been healthy, the colts would have won the whole thing imo. But what ifs are what ifs, some times the best team doesnt win.

The way I see it, the pats where beat 4 times this year, colts had them beat and blew it, philly had them beat, the RAVENS had them beat and the giants had them beat the first time. I dont think they were as good as everybody thinks, and I think there is more behind this team the we know right now. It wouldnt suprise me if this whole spygate deal blows up soon. Im just kinda glad football is over for a while, move on to something else for a while.