SUPERBOWL PICK EM'

KaosBanshee44

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea yea yea 72 dolphins were pathetic huh...Their still the only UNDEFEATED team...You guys FAILED MISERABLY...Whats the point of going 18-0 if you lost the superbowl...Pats are loosers and randy moss can shove the make it rain dance up his ass because that just made him look like more of an ass since they lost...And Bill bellebitch is just a real sore looser....I dont care if another team goes undefeated but I dont want it to be some CLASSLESS bunch of assholes like the pats...So dont talk to us when your in our town talk to is when your in our neighborhood =) lol Still got another year on top all hail 72' dolphins.And watch out for UM football were loaded baybaybayyyyy lol GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Im a dolphin fan btw)

Well...if you're a Dolphins fan, you definitely had a tougher year...I understand your frustrations.

I'm a Lions fan...so, we're almost in the same boat....LOL...

The 72 dolphins had no competition, but...undefeated is undefeated. That record will stand for quite some time...I don't see anyone coming close to it again for quite some time.

I used to hate Randy Moss, he kept his mouth shut and played football this year. And look what happened. Broke a TD record...quietly.

I can't stand TO or Chad Johnson....just big mouth jackasses....like Moss USED to be.

Nothing wrong about being passionate bout your football team... How'd Florida do in their bowl game by the way....

LOL....

Ok but lets get this str8...Im tired oh hearing all the bullshit about the 07 pats....Whos the only team to go UNDEFEATED....So the 72 dolphins are still the BEST...Ahhhhh brady sacked 5 times but brought to the floor 18 times...The pussy got it that game...GO DOLPHINS!!!WERE STILL AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN...BTW if all these other teams have been so good and the 72 dolphins werent so good how come their the only team with a perfect season??

Ok but lets get this str8...Im tired oh hearing all the bullshit about the 07 pats....Whos the only team to go UNDEFEATED....So the 72 dolphins are still the BEST...Ahhhhh brady sacked 5 times but brought to the floor 18 times...The pussy got it that game...GO DOLPHINS!!!WERE STILL AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN...BTW if all these other teams have been so good and the 72 dolphins werent so good how come their the only team with a perfect season??

72 Dolphins weren't shit....

They played 2 teams with a winning record in the regular season, and each team they played in the playoffs had a LOSING record.

They were the cream of the crop that year, but the crop was shit.

Look at the playoff teams the Pats played this year. That doesn't excuse them from their close loss in the SB...no doubt about it. But look at any historian of football, the 72 dolphins rarely make the top 5...

72 Dolphins weren't shit....

They played 2 teams with a winning record in the regular season, and each team they played in the playoffs had a LOSING record.

They were the cream of the crop that year, but the crop was shit.

Look at the playoff teams the Pats played this year. That doesn't excuse them from their close loss in the SB...no doubt about it. But look at any historian of football, the 72 dolphins rarely make the top 5...

W/E dude your just fuking jealous your pathetic Cheating team Goes 18-0 and then have nothing to show for it...THIS WHOLE SEASON WAS A WAIST....You sound like an ESPN reporter always hating on miami...Every Miami team...Dont cry to hard this off season..Hey you never know maybe bellidick finds a new way to cheat but doesnt get caught this time...Fuking pathetic...We still the best all hail 72 dolphins....THE ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM!!!!!!SUK IT!!!!! Ok I dont give a shit about any historian team that came close to perfect...Were the only one that has accomplished that...At the end of the season we have been the only team with a 0 at the end....Just keep on hating on it dude all you want I dont care...BECAUSE WE STILL ON TOP BAY BAY!!!!!lol Dude atleast give the dolphins that little credit..

Ok...I'll give them credit...they did win a game this year...too bad, too.

They could've been the only team in history to go undefeated both ways....LOL.

Thats funny..But your pats are the same as the dolphins this year...NOT CHAMPIONS...We did this season on purpose for the 1st round pick of course...Ahhh I love sleeping and looking at my 72 dolphins PERFECT season poster...Hey you should get you one of the patriots...Oh shit thats right they didnt win the last game :tongue: :notworthy: 72dolphins :notworthy:

Hey...as long as your contempt with 1-15, zero super bowl rings in the past 10 years, 0 Super Bowl appearances instead of 4, 3 wins....that's fine with me.

Hell...if we're gonna dream, let's talk about those power house Lions of the 50s....now that was a football team...(LOL)

Current teams, 06, our Lions aren't that far behind the Dolphins...I'm in the same boat.

Pats have been my "Second" team since I was a kid....:)