SUPERBOWL PICK EM'

KaosBanshee44

Hope alot of people get involved with this since it's the Superbowl. Make your pick and make a tie breaker which is both teams scores combined. To win you have to pick the team who won and whoever is closest to both teams scores combined for you slow people. Let's see who wins the last week of the season.

I'll post the winner after the Superbowl probably the next day or so after. Gotta give me time to recover and detox.

let the game begin! ! ! ! !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots, Tie Breaker 40 points. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, even when they weren't so dominant. I remember the Parcells/Bledsoe days. Now that Tom Brady is inarguably the man....and being he's a Michigan Wolverine (My all time favorites, win or lose)....that's just icing on the cake.

I think this is gonna be a boring game, like 23 to 14, 24-17...something like that. As much as I love to see NE light it up, Bellechick is KNOWN for doing just enough to win big games....

Beers guys...should be a lot of fun!! Be safe!

I hate the Patriots also so the giants by 6. Total points 43.5!

Nice points breaker, you never know when the Half point comes in handy!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots, Tie Breaker 40 points. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, even when they weren't so dominant. I remember the Parcells/Bledsoe days. Now that Tom Brady is inarguably the man....and being he's a Michigan Wolverine (My all time favorites, win or lose)....that's just icing on the cake.

I think this is gonna be a boring game, like 23 to 14, 24-17...something like that. As much as I love to see NE light it up, Bellechick is KNOWN for doing just enough to win big games....

Beers guys...should be a lot of fun!! Be safe!

I hope it's not a blow out i need something to pay attention to. I want a close game to get the adrenaline rushing and more beer pumping.

O i will, my bookie has a book you can bet on anything.

1st half coin toss

2nd half coin toss

If there is gonna be 2 or less interceptions

If there is gonna be a safty or not

Ummm if new enland is gonna have no interceptions

list goes on and on, you can rack up alot of points but the odds is where he gets you at.