whats the deal

was wondering why my signature pic was removed and this is what it says now

------Image Removed: Unauthorized Advertising in Signature------

has this been done to anybody else?does it now have to be authorized now before we post anything?

Edited by 00tbanshee

it`s gonna happen alot more. does any body really give a shit what mods and such are in your sig?

moose bar pad, oury grips, airscrews 36 and a half micro turns inward! come on.clean up your own backyards people.

it`s gonna happen alot more. does any body really give a shit what mods and such are in your sig?

moose bar pad, oury grips, airscrews 36 and a half micro turns inward! come on.clean up your own backyards people.

:clap:

I'd like to see a feature that scales down whatever picture goes in

the signature, similar to the avitar.

I didnt know that I couldnt fly my banner in there for JK customs, my fault for not reading the rules about what can and can not be in there. Sorry about that everybody. Honest mistake.

lee lets alot slide. if you are a buisness i would talk to him about advertising. if you are just a one man show at least look into becoming a premium member. email lee. he will eventually get back to you.

lee lets alot slide. if you are a buisness i would talk to him about advertising. if you are just a one man show at least look into becoming a premium member. email lee. he will eventually get back to you.

Thats another thing, I paid to renew my premium deal, and it isnt fixed yet? Is that a common thing?

"Unauthorized Advertising in Signature"

I think that's pretty straightforward, what part about the wording is it that you don't understand?

i guess its just part of some peoples charm to be a smart ass.but i guess if it makes you feel better

If you are advertising for a company with a text link, URL, or within an image, which does not pay to advertise on the BansheeHQ, it will be removed.

It is unfair to those who pay to advertise and support the site to have others getting advertising and business sent to them for free.

:clap:

I'd like to see a feature that scales down whatever picture goes in

the signature, similar to the avitar.

That's a good idea, small pics or banners would be cool, but there's no need to have some gigantic pic in a signature.

Anyways, I think the removing of free advertising is a good idea, that keeps it fair for those who are paying up. It just makes sense. What's the incentive for those few to pay when there are several that don't?

Please PM me if you notice any sigs or posts that may be unauthorized/unpaid advertising.

Thanks for understanding the reasoning behind the removals. I think it'll work out well for the members and those who support the site.

I don't mind signatures or images in the signatures but, keep them respectable in size. a huge banner/image takes up space, bandwidth, and distracts from the actual topic/thread.

Thanks.