Spring Project.

98'banshee

Plastics  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok I was thinking of shaving the plastics but not sure yet, and will base what I do off of this poll.

Also has anyone painted there frame yellow? and how hard is it to keep clean?

I plan on pulling it completely apart and making everything clean and working like its supposed to.

I want to paint the frame and front suspension arms yellow because the paint is lookin old and needs to be freshend up so I was thinkin a blue/white/yellow combo.

Input much appriciated.

Ok, Heres what I came up with. I will shave the fenders, but I cant decide what color for the frame, A-arms, Handlebars, and swingarm will be. It is a 98' with the blue/white graphics but the rear fender graphics removed. The color Options I will be chosing from are Electric Blue, Gloss Black, or Yellow.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, Heres what I came up with. I will shave the fenders, but I cant decide what color for the frame, A-arms, Handlebars, and swingarm will be. It is a 98' with the blue/white graphics but the rear fender graphics removed. The color Options I will be chosing from are Electric Blue, Gloss Black, or Yellow.

What colors did you end up with? I have the same year & color banshee as you. I've got it stripped to the frame & am getting everything powder coated flat black. And I mean everything, if it's metal it will be flat black. I'm leaving the plastic stock. I think it will look pretty good when done.

if its bleu and white. fenders being blue ide say paint the frame IMO white and a-arms electric bleu.

fenders being white, paint the frame electric bleu and a-arms black or frame black and a-arms electric bleu

thats my opinion....its yur call

if u had the option for powder coat id go with a silver vein...i always love that look