Banshee Or YFZ450

jgeck90

hey guys i been wondering which bike i should get? these days 4 strokes can keep up with 2 strokes. Please state which bike and why you picked that bike please.

jeff

what answer do you think your going to get on a BANSHEE website!

Ive owned both bikes, I had a modded out YFZ-450 and it was but after awhile it was boring an didnt seem fast anymore so I traded it in on a new banshee, 450 is better if your gonna race just because it handles better an has better suspension, I say for everyday riding an wanting to be fast get a banshee.

why would i get a 400ex its slow lol

I have never ridden a yfz450 but have ridden 2 banshees, 1 was a stock 97', the other was my sisters bf's Special Edition with T6's and lots of chrome, it was 11K! anywase i will be desert riding and trail riding most. I will be going to, Ocotillo Wells, El Mirage, Glamis, Pismo and all those great places! theyre all within an hour or 2 from me.

Find a 450 to ride, just ask someone if you can ride it for a few minutes and let him follow you on your friends banshee.

If you already rode 2 banshees youll probably want one the 4 strokes dont have that get up and goo powerband.

If you dune get the banshee, if tou trail ride with an occasional dune ride get the 450 or rap 700. If you track race ride get the 450.

there both good machines but i would say a banshee. you can do so much more to a banshee. i've been riding a banshee's for about 7yrs now and have owned 3 of them. my most recent is a 2000 that i had minor mods to it and loved it riding anywhere. i just put a cheetah 421 with powervalves in it and i love it even more especially on the roads and in the trails