Mods for 2500$?

pepehaha

i spent the money on ltravel both front and rear laegers in the front with elka trip-rates and the link and shock in rear... yes it was expensive!!!! but its a sweet ride with the motor package combined...

opinions are like assholes everyone has one, so do what you feel is right for your bike and budget...

either way you will not be disappointed ... it the diff between night and day on your stock suspension :beer:

Please do you have some pics? Could you please send me them? I haven't found any good pics of lt shocks on shee...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pepe ..

have you considered the price of shipping?

if you not in the usa then its going to kill you..

if i was to order all he pars you want to my door it would cost me a grand in shipping .. entry tax customs tax etc the list goes on theres crap that doesnt make sence about shipping which is why it sucks to not be in the usa

im in canada btw and if your are far from the usa .. farther then me its going to be alot! i mean alot

you list is good but said above dont buy elkas you need to think about saving some money for shipping buy works they are just as good but cheaper

who did you order your pipes from? you want to be 100% sure your not going to get scammed

to ship your jugs its going to cost alot also

if your not in the usa i cant say it enough .. your going to get killed by shipping its unbelievable

good luck . you need it

pepe ..

have you considered the price of shipping?

if you not in the usa then its going to kill you..

if i was to order all he pars you want to my door it would cost me a grand in shipping .. entry tax customs tax etc the list goes on theres crap that doesnt make sence about shipping which is why it sucks to not be in the usa

im in canada btw and if your are far from the usa .. farther then me its going to be alot! i mean alot

you list is good but said above dont buy elkas you need to think about saving some money for shipping buy works they are just as good but cheaper

who did you order your pipes from? you want to be 100% sure your not going to get scammed

to ship your jugs its going to cost alot also

if your not in the usa i cant say it enough .. your going to get killed by shipping its unbelievable

good luck . you need it

I know that.But..:)

Iam using a service, that czech company in Los Angels provides a remote mail. Simply I buy everything I need in USA, send it to my remote mail, and then pack it everything to 1 box and send it to my house in czech republic. Shipping eithin usa is cheap and postal fees of 1 66lb(30kg) box costs me 250$... Thats affordable.

Please do you have some pics? Could you please send me them? I haven't found any good pics of lt shocks on shee...

166926678021_3300.jpg

badlands11-17-07200011.jpg

166926693893_3300.jpg

163955123461_3300.jpg

163302362757_3300.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0072-1.jpg

Thanks, these are tri-rates, right? In the ebay set are quadrates...And they are 19inch long, as trirates?

yes they are trips and i dont have all the adj (kept price down) either. thats my set up... hope you like it :beer:

Yep I like it :) Do you know how long are the trirates and how much travel?

i dont remember the exact numbers but you do drop center of gravity the shocks have ssd in them them. you can pick up the front about 4 or 5 inches sitting on it and the wheels stay in contact with the ground(steering control).. the front has about 12in. of active travel i think and the back is about 11in. it maybe a waste but i does let you fly forward and not worry about being bucked off like a stocker susp. i have had it up in the mountains in eastern tenn. rode about 70 miles with some utilities. a polaris ranger hauled my gas (hehe).. there is a park in attica indiana (badlands) i play at.. and a buddy whos house butts up to several hundred acres of corn field ... with little areas of woods..

so thats what i do with mine, and its the best i could come up with for what i ride.. several friends that ride have been on my shee... all have said that is what a banshee should have been like on the showroom.... (its a wicked ride) but not a dragger or anything of the such....

:beer:

i cheetah is a good motor, the port timing are towards the topend side however the presents of the power vavles will bring back that lowend your missing. a good cheetah setup will be very nice. but beware your not going to be able to just toss the motor in there and run it. your going to need ALOT more harewear to include swinger, clutch, pipes, suspension, carbs, reeds, ect ect. and those dont take normal banshee heads or reeds. do more research before you jump in so you know what your getting your self into

So the question if long travel a arms or standart travel more cheap is over. I've just ought this great deal on new long travel kit with aarms, brake lines and elka comp. adjust quadrate longtravel shocks for 1200$. Cool!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

Thats awesome man ...I want that same set up as i have 2K for susp work for front and back and that deal fits the bill. Post up how you like it when it all comes in!!! :cool: