Twist throttle

i dontthink your gona like that twist throttle at all ,i bought one to try out it was awful, and its hard to handle in real technical areas

just take the stock springs out and cut them down , it makes it a lot easier .

I've alway rode a dirt bike, so the twist throttle works fine for me. I feel lost without it. So you think i could get away with just trimming the springs under the caps alittle.

I've alway rode a dirt bike, so the twist throttle works fine for me. I feel lost without it. So you think i could get away with just trimming the springs under the caps alittle.

you sure your cable is routedright ? it shouldbt be all that hard even with the stock springs , but yea i cut out little over a ring out and put them back in

it will help

this aint no dirt bike its a Banshee :woot:

you sure your cable is routedright ? it shouldbt be all that hard even with the stock springs , but yea i cut out little over a ring out and put them back in

it will help

this aint no dirt bike its a Banshee :woot:

and i love it. I kicked alot of ass today in the woods. Its built out the ass by Kevin, i was spanking 450's in the woods.

and i love it. I kicked alot of ass today in the woods. Its built out the ass by Kevin, i was spanking 450's in the woods.

yea man , i ride with bunch of 450s and rappys , i can leave the pack and cool off the banshee at the end of the trail before they catch up

long live the 2 stroke

yea man , i ride with bunch of 450s and rappys , i can leave the pack and cool off the banshee at the end of the trail before they catch up

long live the 2 stroke

Thats awesome, keep up the good riding and have a blessed christmas. I just got to do something about the pressure on that twist throttle.

The way it is now you have to have forearms like superman.

Thats awesome, keep up the good riding and have a blessed christmas. I just got to do something about the pressure on that twist throttle.

The way it is now you have to have forearms like superman.

I use the twist. I havent cut my springs either. Just got used to it. Make sure you dont have any short radius bends in the cable, and maybe grease the cable. I like all the spring just incase it desides to stick open with to little preasure.

I have a twist for my banshee and it's VERY VERY easy to turn. Lube up the cable and make sure nothing is binding. By nothing i mean the internals in the twist part itself. If everything is too tight in there, it wont even return right to "no throttle."

It should be easy just like a dirtbike. BTW im making the comparison using my shee with stock carbs.

I had a twist on my last banshee also. It got difficuult to turn over time and I didn't notice it until it wouldn't return well. Got some lube and the little cable clamp and lubed her up and it was amazing how easily the twist had become. Like the other guys said, check for tight radius turns and lube the cable. Should turn pretty easy. Good luck. :confused: