MX VS ATV UNTAMED

Hilarious

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it mm 2 days ago, have only played a total of like 2 hours though so far. I am enjoying it quite a bit, lots of things to do track wise as you race through your career. can also do a fair amount with the bikes as in colour, tires, rims, hub colour, handle bars, bumper, frame colour...stuff like that. Then you can tune the bike...basically if you want brake and gas to affect you in the air, speed or accel, soft or hard suspension, front brakes harder or rear brakes harder. I think it's a really fun game, just haven't had time to play it yet :down:

I've played for a few hours yesterday, it is definately an awesome game for sure. The only thing I've noticed is that the bikes and quads handle just a lil' differently then from "Unleashed" ( I play the hell out of Unleashed and I'm more used to how those bikes and quads handle ), but I am getting used to it.

Maybe, if we could get enough people to get these games either "Unleashed" or "Untamed", we could get everybody to play online together..... :thumbsup:

I am playing on the PS3.

Would be sweet to get everyone online together,lol that would be fun. So far the only game I'm able to play online on my PS3 is Resistance...I'll have to check Untamed later on tonight and see if I can get online!!

the ps2 version doesnt have a lot of stuff the other ones have i believe.

As for me, i got it last night(for my 360). It's awesome. Only thing sucks is that they took out 2 stroke quads. Atleast the 2 stroke dirtbikes act/scound kinda real! powerband and bogging till the powerband hits....woop.

i cant find the option to change my powerband color though :banghead:

• 2 months later...