How Old Are You?

jayzx10r

What Is Your Life Experience Measured In Years....And Your Demography?  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28, From Idaho near St. Antony now live in Utah 30 mins from Little Sahara. Always lived near the dunes and worked on everybody eles bikes, finally bought my own in 06.....I think it may have been a down-payment on a divorce she's jealous of the shee. lol

• 2 years later...

i'm 47 i had a 77 rd400.been building motorcycle engines since.always had a shee since 87.it's fun to read some of these young guys posts...one day they are asking how to premix gas and a couple of months later they are giving out porting specs.ohio

Edited by AWR

i'm 47 i had a 77 rd400.been building motorcycle engines since.always had a shee since 87.it's fun to read some of these young guys posts...one day they are asking how to premix gas and a couple of months later they are giving out porting specs.ohio

then you would know what an answer- roost boost is. i just pulled one off a j arm bike.