Picts of Plastics

Bansh-eman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samc,

them hoses are cheap. i think i paid $1.09 a foot and i used just over 3 feet. get 3/4 inch hose. it will look like it ain't gonna fit but you heat up the hose ends with boiling water or a heat gun and they will slide right on.

Bansh-eman,

thanks for the tip. once i heated up the ends them hoses went on super easy. i didn't dye mine. maybe i will next time. that bike is looking sweet.

Plastics look sick, hell the whole bike is looking good so far :cool:

I have a few pictures from Kiel while working on his signature and damn the shit him and his brother paint is awesome :notworthy:

Fire, are you only hear to share your experiences that you have had with pirate hookers? :biggrin:

12-14-07_1640.jpg

12-08-07_1741.jpg

12-05-07_1101.jpg

Banshe-man what do you guys use for adhesion promoter

bansh-eman, didnt paint them, i did. if you want to discuss how things are done please pm me so gregs post just stays about his plastics.

i did the radiator hose thing in red. its fucking amazing. it came out sweet as hell. i`m running a live version of Linix cuz the hard drive died so i cant post pice but its nice as hell. i hit it with the heat gun at 1200 hundred deg for about 30 seconds and the hose held up to the heat. i was about a foot away so i`m sure it can take 200 deg for a long period of time. thats all i was worried about (the heat). once i get a new drive i`ll post pice of the new build.

i did the radiator hose thing in red. its fucking amazing. it came out sweet as hell. i`m running a live version of Linix cuz the hard drive died so i cant post pice but its nice as hell. i hit it with the heat gun at 1200 hundred deg for about 30 seconds and the hose held up to the heat. i was about a foot away so i`m sure it can take 200 deg for a long period of time. thats all i was worried about (the heat). once i get a new drive i`ll post pice of the new build.

It was a simple mistake thought there was two of you working on them.