Call of Duty 4

Snopczynski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game dropped on the 5th right? there was guys that beat it by the next day. given that they are gaming nerds and stayed up till all hours of the night, it still was short enough to beat over night.

but either way i want it for the online play, i think i might go pick it up today for my pc

Yeah......game is killer. Bought it on the day of release, PC, and was dissapointed to have beaten it on the second night. But now I play online and am building my player up. I am at LT II (29) right now....so not bad. The graphics and realism is truely amazing though. I play a ton of Counter Strike, but this is my new favorite game. A must have if you are into first person shooters.

i played counter strike and day of defeat for a long time so this game come very natural to me. i have lvled my char to like 18 in 2 days. i dominate on some of the maps so it makes the lvling realyl fast. but i like keeping to simple m16 with the dot. very ez to use.

I have been using the m60 with red dot and steady aim perk with double tap perk. I use the same setup on the m4 also. On tight quarters maps like shipment I use the automatic shotgun with red dot, steady aim, and fast reload perks. I also like the smoke grenades alot. Sniping is hard to do without the R700, but I have the sniper rifles setup with steady aim, and fast reload. I hit level 32 last night.

yeah, I am up to a 53 now. So I have been going through and doing all the marksman requirements on all my guns. The mp44 and the G3 is a piece of shit though. One gun I actually enjoy alot is the m14. Its semi automatic and has unbeatable stopping power with increased bullet damage. Anyone play shipment on domination yet? All I can say is holy snikeys! Bansh are you playing on the 360?

I have a hard time hitting stuff with the barret .50 cal? Anyone have any pointers?

Edited by Snopczynski

damn you have been geeking out on that game! im to like 20 something, but i dont play it all the time either... just a hour here and there. the sniper rifles suck in this game.... they bounce around a ton! have you noticed on the kill cams that they dont even have to be pointing at you to kill u? also guys will hit you point blank with the gernade launcher and they dont die?

im playing on pc