Call of Duty 4

Snopczynski

well when you get tired of it sell it to me so i can try it out on my hdtv. i go it for pc, but now im kind of wishing i had it on ps3, even though i cant play on a controller

It's friggin sick as hell on my 46" lcd. :woot:

I like the sniper misson and the mission on the bomber.

"Get that guy! Son of a bitch didnt know what him em."

:beer:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya the g3 blows dick im hooked on the mp5 right now till i get my p90 back... man headquarters at the map shipment wow i tore up i got 127 kills cuz that map is as big as a dime so many grenade kills and the mp5 mows them down in 2-3 hits i love it..!.1!!. im up to 30 in prestige

• 1 month later...
well when you get tired of it sell it to me so i can try it out on my hdtv. i go it for pc, but now im kind of wishing i had it on ps3, even though i cant play on a controller

Why not hook the computer up to the TV? 1080p is awesome for use as a monitor. Just use straight DVi if your TV supports it, or pickup a DVi to HDMI adapter from monoprice.com

And to the other guy it's far from the best looking game ;) Too bad they don't have crysis for PS3 you would shit your pants. Then again Not sure crysis would have good multiplayer...

Edited by Justintoxicated