Call of Duty 4

Snopczynski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i got it on pc. i wanted to get it on ps3 so i could play it on my big screen in 1080p but i have to 20 gig so i dont have wifi and i didnt really want to drag a cable all the way across my house. i might see if i can find someone locally to use thiers and see how it looks. if its much differant i might grab it. but i just really dont like the idea of playing on a joystick rather then mouse / keyboard

wiring internet is pretty easy. I did my whole house myself. I just bought a box of cat5e and ran it under the baseboard inside, tacked it to the wall on the outside like they do with coax. Get two jack ends for each end and punch the cable in. Hook up to the router and your set.

wiring internet is pretty easy. I did my whole house myself. I just bought a box of cat5e and ran it under the baseboard inside, tacked it to the wall on the outside like they do with coax. Get two jack ends for each end and punch the cable in. Hook up to the router and your set.

yea but i live in military housing so i cant do any of that. i would have to drag a cable across the house when i wanted to plug it in cause my modem is in a differant room. either way i have a powerful computer so the game looks awsome on there it just inst on my big screen.

i was fuking bitches up the other day when i was playing. i was using the G-3 and a gernade launcher. man i was pwning with the launcher!

i dont remember setting up a account. if you reload your hd do you lose your char? or does it save with the key thats registered with the cd? or am i just retarded and my short term memory lose is kicking my ass right now?

Edited by Bansh-eman

i hit like 31 or 32 last night, some of these guys are fuking rediculose! they just spary the shit out of the area and land the most garbage headshots. and that P90 is way over the top, you move so fast with it its insane, plus you got like 50 rounds per mag and it shoot insanly fast. i dropped my M4 last night and grabbed one from a dead guy to try it out... holy cow! i cant wait to unlock that thing!

the semi auto shotty is nasty too. i like using the geenade launcher but only on certain lvls. when the p90 opens im all over that, i normally like to snipe but this game isnt much fun sniping... you guys know if there is any software to make custom maps? seems like these maps are getting old casue there isnt alot of them....