Hangover question...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 28 and rarely ever see a hangover, usually after a hard night of boozin', (Budweiser, or Bud Ice). I eat a whole bunch of food, drink a shitload of water, stay up as long as possible (to let the alcohol wear off some) get up first thing in the morning and shower and get busy, (I'll want to sleep if I don't stay busy). I'll drink a bunch of water in the morning and or Gaytorade, No hangover for me.....

I was up til 2 drinkin last nite, playin some ps3 with the buddies, wake up this mornin all cotten mouthed. I knew I should have drank alot of water defore I went to bed, but oh well. Gatorade always does the trick in the morning, gets that taste outa your mouth and gets your electrolytes back up to normal. No O2 in this case... :yucky:

ever been so hung over you guzzle ice water in the morning, afternoon whenever it may be, then you throw it back up cold. man thats one weird sensation.

Yea its wierd for sure, but amazingly enough i feel a million times better after this, gotta get the shit out of the stomach apparently. i can do it on command now when i wake up and feel like shit.

ever been so hung over you guzzle ice water in the morning, afternoon whenever it may be, then you throw it back up cold. man thats one weird sensation.

and when it hits your stomach you realise what is about to happen, all while frantically looking for a unload piont.

I thought I was the only one.... :whistling:

and when it hits your stomach you realise what is about to happen, all while frantically looking for a unload piont.

I thought I was the only one.... :whistling:

na cuz i been there. i could tell you hangover stories you wouldn`t believe.like waking up in a hospital on the total opposite end of my city with an i.v. in each arm.14 years sober now. i don t have that problem anymore.came to realize i was allergic to alcohol . i break out in handcuffs. when i drink i get locked up twice before the weekend.

Keg and Draft beers will mess you up a lot worse than cans and bottles.

Domestics seem to make me sick way more than Imports or Micro-brews.

As far as alcohol, try and stick to the same stuff/drinks all night. Mixing makes for bad mojo. Same with beer, the cheaper stuff seems to make me sick more often.

I get hangovers so bad that thought of it looms over me when I drink. I actually do most of my drinking in the moring and afternoon and try to sober up (or at least mellow out) in the evenings before bed.

Keg and Draft beers will mess you up a lot worse than cans and bottles.

Domestics seem to make me sick way more than Imports or Micro-brews.

As far as alcohol, try and stick to the same stuff/drinks all night. Mixing makes for bad mojo. Same with beer, the cheaper stuff seems to make me sick more often.

I get hangovers so bad that thought of it looms over me when I drink. I actually do most of my drinking in the moring and afternoon and try to sober up (or at least mellow out) in the evenings before bed.

don't worry by the time your in your mid 30's you will be on blood pressure meds chloestrol medications and allergy meds and you will not be able to drink a full beer

na cuz i been there. i could tell you hangover stories you wouldn`t believe.like waking up in a hospital on the total opposite end of my city with an i.v. in each arm.14 years sober now. i don t have that problem anymore.came to realize i was allergic to alcohol . i break out in handcuffs. when i drink i get locked up twice before the weekend.

lmoa i woke up in jail with a bloody face and shirt with chunks o glass stuck in my head. still 2 this day glass comes out of my forehead and this happened in 1999 :wallbash: :banghead:

im done drinkin after last night.... i hate hangovers :sick:

I use to tell myself this many times before after a bad night of drinking. Guess what Im doing tonight though? :beer:

I havent dont that with water but I have puked up cold beer before. I was at a friends doing a beer bong and nice guys they are while they are up top by the funnel they decided they need to chase a bunch of the beer I was drinking with 151 and Hot Damn.