Hangover question...

Wierd question but i never ever used to get hangovers, now that im single again i went to the bar with a few buddys the past few weekends and the next day im crippled like i feel lightheaded and faint all day... Not so much the headache or nothin just this stupid lightheaded faint feeling it screws my whole day up, i used to go out all night get flavorblasted and work like a animal the next day now this shit is just stupid anyone else get that stupid feeling and no a cure for it, :down: Im goin back to bed now lol

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wierd question but i never ever used to get hangovers, now that im single again i went to the bar with a few buddys the past few weekends and the next day im crippled like i feel lightheaded and faint all day... Not so much the headache or nothin just this stupid lightheaded faint feeling it screws my whole day up, i used to go out all night get flavorblasted and work like a animal the next day now this shit is just stupid anyone else get that stupid feeling and no a cure for it, :down: Im goin back to bed now lol

Happens when you get old, I'm not there yet. :laugh: A good fix is some good ol' O2, strap on a Non-Rebreather mask and enjoy (When you start hanging out with Fire Fighters and EMS people you learn)

o2-equip.jpg

Happens when you get old, I'm not there yet. :laugh: A good fix is some good ol' O2, strap on a Non-Rebreather mask and enjoy (When you start hanging out with Fire Fighters and EMS people you learn)

HAH thanx man im only 21 goin on 22 myself, and i love a cold beer its just anymore im afraid to even drink one on a work night becuase i cant stop until the beers gone then im gonna be out of it the next day, i swear i remeber those days bein out all night smashed gettin 2 hours of sleep goin out workin like an animal in the hot sun on a 100 degree day then do it all over again the next day now im just plain shot.... Thanx for the advice guys im tryin to get back on track

Man, if you are only 22 having that problem you better quit drinking now ! lol

When you hit mid 30s + it will really kick your ass.

I drink red beers, but you probably dont like tomato juice though. You dont get a hangover with those cause you get all your vitamins with your drink. You gotta take a Snopczynski cocktail before you go to bed. You need to take at least 500mg of pain reliever and drink a tall glass of water. When you get up, if your still hung over, drink a glass of v8 and some water. Keeping hydrated and getting your nutrients in your system boosted is the key.

Like stated eat good before you go out. Take a multi vitamin with B12 in it before drinking. Dont mix to much. If your drinking beer stick with beer, if your drinking Whiskey stay with that. Then before bed drink 2 16oz glasses of water followed by some acetimenophen (500mgs) and another multi vitamin then 2 more glasses of water, 1 more tylenol, and 1 more vitamin to wake up with. Drinking takes its toll but you can do alot to minimize your hangovers.