Think it's worth it?

Repost!!! Except last time it was on Craig's List. This guy will never get 28k for this bike wheter it's worth it or not, If I was going to spend 28k I'd build my own the way I wanted it. It is a sweet bike though, kick ass work, and definately kick ass, no doubt about that.

toomey makes rads?

if it had regular plastics it would be so much nicer... maybe red with white fenders

They used to, havent in a while now, damn nice rads, and they used to be priced decent, not like the over size rads now.

only looks good sitting there. so much that could go wrong in the way of scratching or scuffing it. i wouldnt build it then sell it thats stupid id ride it.

A lot of people build them then loose interest after it's built, you see a lot of built shees that dont look like theyve ever been ridden for sale. I don't know what this dude was thinking building a bike like that and spending all that loot just to sell it and take a big hit after it was done.

EDIT: Check out that front bumper, holy shit!!

If you bought a brand new banshee, and bought all those parts, it'd probably be somewhere in that range.....maybeeeee

You could build a much nicer banshee, with more engine work done to it, and it'd be built the way you want it for that much.

I'm pretty sure he's got a little more than 3 grand invested in it. so it's definitly worth more than that. He won't get half of what he's asking for it though. Hell i'd rather spend 28,000 on a brand new truck fully loaded.

Yeah or a fucking bad ass toy hauler.........

28K for that shee or any Banshee :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: