Replacing Stolen Parts

Bansh-eman

I will possibly have a thumb throttle, I ordered a 400ex for mine cuz my pull was hard for some reason, so if I like how it feels the yammy one is yours.

awsome, just let me know and ill paypal you the dollars for shipping.

hey man those rotors will go out tomorrow or monday.

been workin and im leavin tomorrow to race for the weekend.

Dan

awsome, thnx again man! you guys have been a life saver! id never get this thing back together right now without you guys cause of the baby coming in a few weeks.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i called and talked to the police dept in belleville and the lady is having a police officer call me back. so ill keep you guys posted on what happens

i got a kiker not sure if its got the bottum part.and a front master cylinder with no lever.let me know if you want them?

nah i still have quite abit more to go....

still need :

Rear break rotor

Front motor mounts

Front and rear brake master cylinders

Thumb Throttle

Tierods for +2 arms

Brake lever

Shifter lever

Kick starter

Swing arm pivot bolt

and variouse nuts and bolts. Front brake mounting bolts... peg bolts.. and alot more that i cant think of right now

i also have a bunch of bolts and NUTS,a shifter.in fact i have all my front brake system,with bolts i think?let me know exacltly what you need?i got foot pegs too.

Edited by bada450r

nah i still have quite abit more to go....

still need :

Rear break rotor

Front motor mounts

Front and rear brake master cylinders -- Have some

Thumb Throttle ------------- Have 1

Tierods for +2 arms

Brake lever

Shifter lever

Kick starter

Swing arm pivot bolt ------ Have 2

and variouse nuts and bolts. Front brake mounting bolts... peg bolts.. and alot more that i cant think of right now ----- More than you can shake a stick at.

I know how it feels to be taken, unfortunattly with the internet it's a gamble ... Carma dosen't sleep...

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks.

Scott

704-974-6216

dont know what exactly happened with your situation, sounds like he ripped you off for parts though correct?

Did you happen to send them through usps? If so, you need to wait 6 weeks to be able to receive payment, and then you can file for mail fraud, a FEDERAL offense, and then jumping state lines is not an issue anymore.

its been since june 29th, problem is he was supposed to to get parts chromed for me. it wasnt parts i sold him. ill have to give the postal inspector a call and see what he says, i just have a feeling it going to be the same as the rest of the responses iv gotten so far.

Edit: also i still need to buy a rear rotor and all the pins for holding the brakepads in the calipers front and back. let me know what you got.

Edited by Bansh-eman

ok got the bolt new today, now i only need a rear rotor, if you got one for sale let me know almost got these parts replaced !

I think I still have a rotor. I just need to find that damn box.

I'll let u no 2morrow.

just found this thread, that fuckn sucks !!!!!!! id help if i could,but all i have is stock stuff that u dont need. sorry...... i like this forum because theirs alot of great guys that are willing to help a brother out. to bad theirs some bad apples on here. good luck !!! did u ever get a thumb throttle ?? i had 2 of them but i think i gave them to my other buddies. if you need one ill look and see .

I think I still have a rotor. I just need to find that damn box.

I'll let u no 2morrow.

Cool let me know if you got one. this is the last part i need. at least i think.

what else do you need?we need to get the bitch up and running. :beer: :beer: :beer:

i should only need the rear rotor and a swing arm pivot bolt. i think i got everything else. once i get all the bolts and shit i just ordered im going to put everything on the frame and see what all im going to send out to chrome.

just found this thread, that fuckn sucks !!!!!!! id help if i could,but all i have is stock stuff that u dont need. sorry...... i like this forum because theirs alot of great guys that are willing to help a brother out. to bad theirs some bad apples on here. good luck !!! did u ever get a thumb throttle ?? i had 2 of them but i think i gave them to my other buddies. if you need one ill look and see .

yea i got a thumb throttle. thnx though

Edited by Bansh-eman