Replacing Stolen Parts

Bansh-eman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

send that big ass corn fed fucker dajo over there. that`s his neighborhood.

i just won a bike on e bay, i will see what i can do about the nuts and bolts.

awsome man i appreiciate it! Yea Dave has been trying to give me a hand but we arnt having much luck right now.

hey man i have the front calipers but i took them apart to powdercoat then ended up not using them. i still have all the parts for them too. let me know if you want them ill ship them asap. came off my 04. im sorry to hear about that man i hope you get that fucker...

thnx roost, i dont need the caplipers. i need the disks.. i have my calipers. thing is im not sure of every little nut and bolt. i guess as i get parts ill have to just put things on and see what im missing.

EDIT: oh if you have the bolts that mount the calipers i need those too. not the ones that go through the calipers with the rubber gromet, but the ones that bolt to the mount its self.

As is I don't have much myself & what I did I sold for aftermarket stuff...

But thanks to the HQ network for all who are throwing a hand in this!!!!!!!!!

I've been watching your build for a while now & kinda anxious to see the outcome.

I really hope you get him G!! Really do!!!

thnx brotha, i was getting so happy that the build was coming to near completion and now this! i cant wait to finally be done with this thing!

Edited by Bansh-eman

i work at Cycle Gear, i can ask my boss if i can buy some of this at employee price for ya....lemme know. i know i can get the axle, a-arms, and galfer wave rotors..if your interested.

yea im interested for sure! i have to pay for a few things and then ill hit you up and see what kind prices they would run.

send that big ass corn fed fucker dajo over there. that`s his neighborhood.

i just won a bike on e bay, i will see what i can do about the nuts and bolts.

He's gonna get a visit sooner or later, principal alone. I'm exhausting the nice guy efforts first....

He's a 45 minute or so drive away...I just gotta find the time.

he also gave greg a work address for someone's house 10 minutes away...

He works for an electrical company, but the address he gave is literally some one's house...

Will let you know how it turns out...:)

I got an extra sprocket hub, you pay shpping it's yours, or I can just pull the bolts. Can't get it for 2 weeks but if you want it it's yours.

beast i got the sproket and bolt covered. thanks alot for the offer.

I have a rear brake lever you can have if the other guy falls through.

Just let me know and good luck.

Get that fucker, Dave!!! :mad:

I'm behind you all the way.

Actually 5 states or so but, Im still behind ya.

thanx man ill be updating as things come in. iv had alo of guys send me messages with the small item that i can remember everything. so ill have to repost once things start coming in.