Replacing Stolen Parts

Bansh-eman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it man, I just last week dropped most of the smaller stuff needed to a atv salvage dealer..

Blame the ol`lady for this one !!

I`ll look to see if I have anything "stashed" away that you are in need of and let ya know, If I do, Its yours!!

I understand the other thread SOOOOO much more now !! SORRY for the loss

HE is from Mi, right outside of Detroit. Thats why Dave has been trying to give m a hand, he isnt far from where this loser lives but i cant get ahold of him. Basically i was told that because he is out of my state i would have to go to Mi and file a lawsuit there. Thats our great justice system at work right there. Cops cant do anything and local judge cnt do anything. Another way to help the thiefs in this country.

I believe i got a chrome grab bar dont remember the shape its in i am late for a movie so I cant check right now but if its decent its all yours just send me your address also have a boost bottle I can throw in :biggrin:

thnx man... address is

Greg Collinsworth

3191 Salmon St

San Diego Ca 92124

let me know how much shipping is. as long as its not all dented up and bent ill tak e it. i have to get these parts chromed anyways over time.

I have a stock rear brake lever, stock sprocket hub with studs. swing arm bolt, but I dont have the nut for it.I think I have a stock kick starter, and I have some stock tie rods but if you have +2 arms I guess those won't do much good. Your welcome to any of these just let me know.

I have a stock rear brake lever, stock sprocket hub with studs. swing arm bolt, but I dont have the nut for it.I think I have a stock kick starter, and I have some stock tie rods but if you have +2 arms I guess those won't do much good. Your welcome to any of these just let me know.

Damn G-force i havent heard from you in a long time! you and your son making any trips out this season? Me and Tyce dont talk any more cause we had a disagreement butI wont get into that.

i can use all of that but the tierods.

i got stock axle i can let go cheap....

man i hope u get this pos....

keep us updated..

thnx for the offer for the axle but im going to keep selling my small stuff to buy a new axle and a arms... well not nessessarily new but after market.

I can ask my sister to send a letter to him, Just so happens thats where she has a law office ( Michigan), or , I know of a bunch of hard core bikers that are always into having some fun !! LOL

ima send you a pm and give you some ifo on this guy then.

Thanks for hooking me up guys! you dont know how much this means! i would probly end up selling my bike becasue i simply cant afford to spend 2500 more bucks right now .

my address is a few posts above... let me know how much the shipping is.

Edited by Bansh-eman

HE is from Mi, right outside of Detroit. Thats why Dave has been trying to give m a hand, he isnt far from where this loser lives but i cant get ahold of him. Basically i was told that because he is out of my state i would have to go to Mi and file a lawsuit there. Thats our great justice system at work right there. Cops cant do anything and local judge cnt do anything. Another way to help the thiefs in this country.

send that big ass corn fed fucker dajo over there. that`s his neighborhood.

i just won a bike on e bay, i will see what i can do about the nuts and bolts.