NYUKS FEEDBACK

NYUK

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant post a search link, it will stop working after about a day. the way the site does its searches will cause the page to timeout and stop working...

now ...

John is an awsome guy to deal with! he sent me tons of part whn i had my parts stolen. This guy is a straight shooter and has almost any part you need when you need it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bought some stock jugs from John and he even threw in 3 shirts that are a size 3T, I wonder if thats a sign that I'm supposed to have another kid, if so then I really dont need the jugs so he can have them back along with the baby shirts!!! anyways he's a great seller and would buy from him whenever I need more parts!!! thanks John!!!

• 1 month later...

Id have to agree, Jon is a great seller/ buyer. Traded him a set of painted plastics for a blown up shee motor... everything went smooth as possible. Wait till you get your other set we talked about jon, we will make them extra kick ass for ya!