theshee Feedback

theshee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This guy in Fuking amazing!!! He hooked me up HUGE. Many of you know the bullshit I went through with this build. Well Kiel had my back more then a friend could EVER ask for! if your not dealing with this guy you better be living on the fuking moon!

Painted my plasics, helped me get back parts from a shady member, and even sent me parts that got stole at no charge!!!

GREAT guy!

i bought his t-5s for christmas he did more then enough to make me happy

i got up-tight when i couldnt contact him because the hq was down but as soon as he found out i was worried he contacted me

AWESOME guy

• 3 weeks later...

done business with this guy several times awesome guy felt like i've known him forever. Good friend by the way will give you the shirt off his back if he had too.

Can't wait to get my plastics done by you too i'll let you know when i get to that step in my build.

Glad to hear you got that chain sorry it took me a little bit to send it to you working shift work is a bitch sometime.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
Got my plastics back from him today and as expected did one hell of a job! Kiel is one hell of a honest guy and wont dissapoint anyone with anything.. Truely goes all out to help out others!

A+ once again!

RIPPEN

Glad you like em... my bro worked his ass off getting that one part to look right on there.... We are just happy you like em. :thumbsup:

i give theshee two thumbs up !!! seems like ive known him forever. i sent kiel my K&T head for some polishing ,and in less than 24hrs he had posted pics of it already done. looked like showchrome. im having jk customs do a paint job for me and it seems like kiels just as exited as me to see the paintjob. everthing ive seen that kiel and jarrod (ghostrider) have painted is sick so i know its going to be awesome!!!!

cant say how helpful and great its been dealing will theshee........ hope to deal with him more and send more customers to jk customs.

thanks again kiel !!!