Banshee shops are really that busy?

Dave I.

This is not a rant or complaint. I wish I knew more about banshees and ATVs because I would get in on this repair and building business.....I have yet to call anyone about work or wanting to buy something and they were able to talk to you then, or call back in a reasonable amount of time. Everyone is either too busy to talk or too busy to even do the work. i guess this is a good thing and the business must be doing something right if everyone else wants to have work done also. Im not naming any one business since I have called a few places and got the same answer. I guess the reason for this post is I am impatient and hate waiting even though it is worth the wait. Anyway, im sure there are a few other people like me.

Dave

:biggrin:

He did call and i was busier than a cat coverin shiat on a concrete floor. I told him i would call him back and intend to do so first thing in the morning. If that is not quick enough im sorry but a water leak spraying and leaking under the house takes presidence. And yes most good shops are VERY busy and patience is key.

I have called Jeff at FAST several times, and he has always talked to me, returned my calls when he could'nt answer etc. Even if I just bought little shit from him he will always make sure you got what you need and help you all the way through whatever you're working on. There are also several other vendors/specialty shops on here that seem to have good reputations, don,t give up keep trying there will be someone who will want your buisness and make it right, just gotta find the right guy!

Like I said....im not bitchin about it. just seems that most people that deal with banshees are busy as hell all the time. It would be a good business to be in if you knew what you were doing. I didnt realize there was such a banshee craze and all shops were this busy all of the time.

Jeff I wasnt trying to put you down or mention your name so I hope you didnt take it like that. I have bought some things from you before and was treated well and thats why I contacted you for what i need now. If I was unhappy I wouldnt have called again.

Hughes. no havent ordered yet, just got a price estimate.

Sorry if you guys took it the wrong way...Not trying to bash anyone.

Dave

most shops that do good work and back up the work are very busy.. i dropped my banshee off at a very well known and very respected shop DUNCAN RACING. they are crazy busy and the shop was not even open yet the day i dropped my shee off. but they did open the door and welcome me in, they told me before i even unloaded my bike from my truck that it was going to be up to 2 months before i get it back. they were honest and did not yank my chain from the first second i walked in. they are also going to go above the call of duty and check out my entire motor as part of the work im having done, (top end and clutch) so yes any shop that is going to do good work and back it up with good customer service is going to be very busy.... there is another very well known shop in my area that told me they could have my other bike (suzuki rmz 250 2 wheeler) dont and ready to go in 2 weeks. all they were doing to that was valves and a top end. i did not get my bike back for 5 months and the $700 estimate turned into $1600 the day i went to pick the bike up..

Yep, this is the bussy season. The guy Ive known since we were 11, I sell some parts for, and I have do all of my work couldent even take my Banshee in his shop for 2 weeks it was so flooded with quads and bikes, hes actualy sending people away unless they are willing to wait a month just to get it in to wait behind 20 some other bikes to get done its crazy. It does suck and you cant bitch about it. If you want good work done you have to wait.

I agree with everyone else, you want good work your going to have to wait. I was in the same position as you were about a year ago. New to the sport and didnt know jack shit. I gave Jeff a call, he was busy but he called me back. I sent him my cylinders knowing that it would take atleast 2 months to get them back. Meanwhile Jeff always kept me informed on my stuff. I highly recomend that you stick with Jeff, he wont screw you but he is busy. His work is well worth the wait. Not to mention the extra hours he puts in to help you get your stuff running like it should 3 months after you get your stuff back.

Just be patient man, everything takes time.

all good builders are busy all the time.. if you can find a builder who can get your shit right in, chances are theres a reason for that..

THATS NO DOUBT.. i do same with doctors if they can get me right in its normally not good .. like they say best come to those who wait..