TRINITY STAGE IV HEAD VS COOL HEAD

ZachBreck

The trinity head has to use trinity domes. That is ok if you plan on staying with stock stroke. If you ever do a stoker or get custome domes then your going to have to have trinity make them. Other wise if you get a noss head, cool head, vitos hemi head, paul turner, or mod quad head they all use the same design domes. I would get a noss head because you can get them in colors, you dont have to get longer head studs, and they use the universal dome. Plus BHQ memebers get 10%off.

www.nossmachine.com

• 3 years later...

The trinity head has to use trinity domes. That is ok if you plan on staying with stock stroke. If you ever do a stoker or get custome domes then your going to have to have trinity make them. Other wise if you get a noss head, cool head, vitos hemi head, paul turner, or mod quad head they all use the same design domes. I would get a noss head because you can get them in colors, you dont have to get longer head studs, and they use the universal dome. Plus BHQ memebers get 10%off.

www.nossmachine.com

Is it possible to use the stock head studs with the Trinity Stage IV Cool Head? I've got a set of Pro Design Cool Head Studs and there way too long. The acorn nuts bottom out about .5 inches from the top of the head. Considered taking them to work and having them milled down, but after a second look there wont be enough threads. Standing back looking at it it looks like the stock studs would work perfect.

I would go ahead and jerk them out and try the stockers but thats easier said than done. When I put any parts on my Banshee I use the Loc-Tite thread tape that resembles Teflon Tape. To say the least it does its job. Right now I'm using the stock style nuts out of my Polished Stainless Alloy Boltz engine bolt kit. Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Jim

Is it possible to use the stock head studs with the Trinity Stage IV Cool Head? I've got a set of Pro Design Cool Head Studs and there way too long. The acorn nuts bottom out about .5 inches from the top of the head. Considered taking them to work and having them milled down, but after a second look there wont be enough threads. Standing back looking at it it looks like the stock studs would work perfect.

I would go ahead and jerk them out and try the stockers but thats easier said than done. When I put any parts on my Banshee I use the Loc-Tite thread tape that resembles Teflon Tape. To say the least it does its job. Right now I'm using the stock style nuts out of my Polished Stainless Alloy Boltz engine bolt kit. Any feed back would be much appreciated.

Jim

trinity heads use a tighter squish band also.......i got a .010 difference between a 20cc pro D vs trin 20cc domes and the compression was higher with the trinity.

www.nossmachine.com

You forgot the Chariot performance head. uses stock studs, universal domes and available in colors. Also, a site sponsor! headbang.gif