carbs

BSHEE400

that single carb setup sounds good but how will it affect the high revving arm ripping power i already have with the dynojetted stock 26mm carbs ,also i'm still running the stock airbox (Ireland tends to have a lot of rain and mud) thanks

On the single carb setup, when compared to the stock carbs, you'll have more top end but the low end and midrange will be awesome; you'll have a smoother more linear powerband than before. it's a highly underrated setup and works killer.

Edited by sredish

Get the Trinity 2 into 1 setup with a 35mm carb. Your bike will run like no other, excellent low end and will scream up top. Make sure you jetting is right on, because remember your running 1carb and 2cylinders not 2carbs and 2cylinders. If you have it jetted and running good you will never want to switch back to stock carbs. At least I want LOL.

great input guys, i am currently in talks with a guy from trinity racing so i should have the cv 2into1 kit in a week or two. thanks for helping me blow next weeks wages on my pride and joy!

fwiw, the single carb upgrade is one of the best upgrades you can do to your quad, next to pipes.

• 4 weeks later...

This really comes down to track conditions, riding style and motor configuration. I hve always had better luck with smaller duals. I run PV motors, so my opinion may not be the best for the stock motor. I set of dialed in duals will give close to the same bottom end, throttle response is debatable but I would give that to the single. From mid way up the duals will take a single on anything other than a stock motor. The stock motors just don't flow enough air to really tax a single 35, it's just a good match. When you are building a motor with more air demand needs, you will find the limit to the single quickly.

In the end, if you like to run faster than you should, have wide open tracks and a motor that can use them, duals will shine.