bad pick up lines

snowmanzz13

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to be on the road traveling for work, i met 2 older women in a holiday inn bar one time, i was half shot in the ass by the time they walked in. we chit chatted a lil while and i figured let me give this a shot, i said" how about we buy 2 six packs lets go up to my room order a pizza and fuck". both of them looked at me with horror on their faces. i said" whats a matter? you don t like pizza?"

i know we have seen and probally said some pretty cheesy pick up lines and they are pretty funyy so post up what you got, i'll go first.

are you retarded? cause damn girl, your special!

i used to be on the road traveling for work, i met 2 older women in a holiday inn bar one time, i was half shot in the ass by the time they walked in. we chit chatted a lil while and i figured let me give this a shot, i said" how about we buy 2 six packs lets go up to my room order a pizza and fuck". both of them looked at me with horror on their faces. i said" whats a matter? you don t like pizza?"

LOL :yelrotflmao:

Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package!

What's a sexy women like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

I'm new in town and can't find my way around, could I have directions to your place?

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...