Damage to billet impeller and case?

RIPRuck

looks fine to me, as long as theres no slop in the shaft

No theres no slop in the shaft.. Didnt get to take my stock cover off to look at the plastic impeller but I'm guessing a gear goes on the other end where the c-clip is on this one. There's also a hole on the other side of the shaft which my stock pin should fit correct?

correct.

If you want to check how much material is gone there you can drop the imp. back in and put a straight edge across the casting where the cover goes and it should be around .025-.040 inches. Unless the imp. REALLY eats the cover I wouldn't worry about the gap more than I would be worried about the gawling. Try to smooth the surface with some 360-600 grit sand paper. then take a real small flat rasp (file) and very lightly smooth the edges of the imp. on the cutting edge.

also if your doing the high flow imp. then you should check out the casting inside the coolant passage. I remember reading an article written in dirtwheels that was about dean sundauls 10x winning baja banshee. he said that most of the castings made by yamaha are crap and you will find a bunch of flashing and mismatched mold material in the coolant passage on the cover right under the imp. inlet and on the corner going toward the motor on the pressure side. Check it and if it's there then get out the dremel or other rotary and remove it.

I also took out the dremal and ported the coolant passages on the stock head and jugs. I didn't go crazy, I just cleaned them up and opened'r up a bit. Too much and the water won't do it's job.