400EX will own any banshee

ojcool

It's because of the torque and the way the plastics are designed. Banshee's are notorious for being really un aerodynamic. Plus 400ex's have electric start and while your kicking and kicking I'll be at the end of the track sipping mai thai cocktails and chattin with the ladies.

plus it's a honda so it's super reliable. Plus mine has a bigger front sprocket so it's totally modded. Oh and a magnetic drain plug.

Tell that to me when you come pulling up to my banshee that is setup for woods/GNCC Elka Elites all around dual rear linkage +2+1 LSR A Arms -2 swingarm Ill eat up a 400EX in the woods if its moded out real good/ big bore kit suspension handleing equipt steering stabilizer then you might stand a chance if your a racing class rider If not Ill ride circles around a 400ex

It's because of the torque and the way the plastics are designed. Banshee's are notorious for being really un aerodynamic. Plus 400ex's have electric start and while your kicking and kicking I'll be at the end of the track sipping mai thai cocktails and chattin with the ladies.

plus it's a honda so it's super reliable. Plus mine has a bigger front sprocket so it's totally modded. Oh and a magnetic drain plug.

^^^ :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: . if you could find a way to adapt a boost bottle to the 400ex, im betting you could pretty much fly

Tell that to me when you come pulling up to my banshee that is setup for woods/GNCC Elka Elites all around dual rear linkage +2+1 LSR A Arms -2 swingarm Ill eat up a 400EX in the woods if its moded out real good/ big bore kit suspension handleing equipt steering stabilizer then you might stand a chance if your a racing class rider If not Ill ride circles around a 400ex

Nope bone stock 400ex and third day riding. Easy win.

Nope bone stock 400ex and third day riding. Easy win.

I would have to agree with ojcool on this one. Nothing even comes close to a 400EX in the woods. A friend of mine used to own a stock 400ex, then put on a slip on pipe...couldn't even touch it, it was too quick :ohmy:

I would have to agree with ojcool on this one. Nothing even comes close to a 400EX in the woods. A friend of mine used to own a stock 400ex, then put on a slip on pipe...couldn't even touch it, it was too quick :ohmy:

At least someone around here knows whats up. But we are not talking woods only here. We are talking drag, mudding, hillclimb, sand you name it. 400ex is the single greatest innovation of the 21st century.... I wish I really owned one.

Youde be suprised what a banshee can do when it is modded for handeling and obviously the power is there you just have to know how to handle it you can hang with a 400ex in the tight stuff on mine you miight have to work the clutch a little and cornering on mine is ultra smooth when you get around to open stuff and hillclimbs the 400ex gets smoked. I have no problem hanging with them or 450s.

As far as sand and hillclimbs go the Banshee is the King you must be a fool to think that its not.