What to do..

Hello all..will be in the market for mor power soon..and was wondering what some of you would think would be best..87' shee with following engine mods:

ProDesign cool head w/19cc domes

mid-range porting

FMF Gold Series pipes/silencers

Barnett clutch

Timing advanced

TDR reeds on modified stock cages

Keihin 28PWK carbs

K+N filter with outerwrap

Modified airbox lid

Boost bottle

It already makes me see jesus but looking for more... :biggrin: what else could i add to get more out of this combo..have been playing around with the idea of getting some form of a 400 stroker kit..any input on this as well? thanks in advance for any and all input..

Kevin

I would do the stoker. Have they cylinders ported for what ever type of riding and for the 4mill stroker crank. That way you dont have to run one of those spacer plates inbetween the cylinders and cases.

What bore are your cylinders on now? I dont think I would bore a set of 64mm cylinders out to 66mm just to make a 400cc machine.

I found a set of patriot racing 4mill drag ported cylinder on here for around a $100 bucks. They needed resleeved. So I sent them back to Dan at Patriot Racing and had him resleeve them with cylinders that started out at 66mm and go all the way up to 68mm on there last bore. If your cylinders are at 65mm now you could have them bored out to 66mm, and next time it needs bored have them resleeved to start out at 66mm like I did. I got about $600 in my cylinders including the 100 bucks they cost me to buy them. Yea a couple hundred more and I could have just gotten a cub. The Stealth Look is kind of worth it though.

dont worry so much about the bore size and the size of the motor. if you go with a 4mm youre gonna see a lot more power. the difference between a bore size or two will be very minimal in the power area. your cylinders can be reported for a 4mm crank. you just need to talk to a builder about it. stay away from the spacer plates. do it right and have the cylinders reported and use the correct domes. try FAST or redline racing. they are both reputable builders and can do any work you want done.